[推薦] Let it be

看板Songs作者 (保守你的心)時間12年前 (2011/12/25 00:01), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
歌手名: 披頭四 歌名: Let it be http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=A9TKurtKL7k#!
Let it be The Beatles When I find myself in time of trouble 當我發覺自己陷入苦惱的時候 Mother Mary comes to me 聖母瑪莉亞來到我面前 Speaking words of wisdom: Let it be 說著智慧之語:讓它去吧! And in my hour of darkness 在我黑暗的時刻裡 She is standing right in front of me 她就站在我面前 Speaking words of wisdom: Let it be 說著智慧之語:讓它去吧! Let it be, let it be 讓它去吧,隨它去吧! Let it be, let it be 讓它去吧,隨它去吧! Whisper words of wisdom: Let it be 輕聲說著智慧之語:讓它去吧! And when the broken hearted people living in the world agree 當世上所有心碎的人們都同意 There will be an answer: Let it be 會有一個答案:讓它去吧! For though they may be parted 雖然他們也許分手了 There is still a chance that they will see 他們仍有機會可以明白 There will be an answer: Let it be 會有一個答案:讓它去吧! Let it be, let it be 讓它去吧,隨它去吧! Let it be, let it be 讓它去吧,隨它去吧! Yeah, there will be an answer: Let it be 是的,會有一個答案:讓它去吧! And when the night is cloudy 當夜晚烏雲密佈 There is still a light that shines on me 有道光芒依然照耀著我 Shine until tomorrow, let it be 直到明日,讓它去吧! I wake up to the sound of music 我在音樂聲中醒來 Mother Mary comes to me 聖母瑪莉亞來到我面前 Speaking words of wisdom: Let it be 說著智慧之語:讓它去吧! -- 天真的很黑的時候 星星就會出現 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.115.90.219
文章代碼(AID): #1EzVTBAw (Songs)