[推薦] Ryan Tedder - Anything

看板Songs作者 (河馬)時間13年前 (2011/07/24 14:38), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_0MW8zp3AU
One Republic主唱的新單曲, 輕快、朗朗上口的弦律, 適合炎熱的夏天聽, 聽完之後心情也會變好, 推薦給大家!! 歌詞: Baby if it’s dark outside That’s because I stole the stars tonight I put them on the ... Last chance Crazy as it sounds, had to give you something To show I'd do anything Anything you want Anything you need Everything you are Is anything I need Anything you say Anything you do I am gonna hold it down for you Girl there are some things you can’t explain Like how you have blown me away There's some things you just can’t chose Like how I would do, I would do, I would do Anything for you anything for you I know all the things been said I know sticks and stones break your bones, but you still feel the pain All we got is jealousy. you got everything Got your back Chorus Anything you want Anything you need Everythng you are Is anything I need Anything you say Anything you do I am gonna hold it down for you Girl there are some things you can’t explain Like how you have blown me away There are some things you can’t chose Like I would do, I would do, I would do Anything for you anything for you Girl there are some things you can’t explain Like how you blown me away There's some things you can’t chose Like I would do, I would do, I would do Anything for you anything for you Do anything -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 58.114.45.22 ※ 編輯: Rylee 來自: 58.114.45.22 (07/24 14:40)
文章代碼(AID): #1EAxtUtE (Songs)