[推薦] Nouvelle Vague - Dance With Me

看板Songs作者 (22)時間12年前 (2011/07/23 16:41), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.repeatmyvids.com/watch?v=ekQZPozjCX8&kmdom=youtube Artist: Nouvelle Vague lyrics Title: Dance With Me Lyrics to Dance With Me : Mélanie Pain : Let's dance little stranger 舞,陌生人,一起 Show me secret sins 罪,坦承吧 Love can be like bondage 愛只縛了人 Seduce me once again 勾引,又來 Burning like an angel 如此燃烈,天使 Who has heaven in reprieve 天堂緩刑 Burning like the voodoo man 如此燃烈,巫毒 With devils on his sleeve 袖裡藏魔 Won't you dance with me 舞吧,別說不 In my world of fantasy 一起在我,幻滅世界 Won't you dance with me 舞吧,別說不 Ritual fertility 做生育,儀式 Like an apparition 假象 You don't seem real at all 看不見一點真 Like a premonition 詛咒 Of curses on my soul 預感般在心頭 The way I want to love you 我愛的方式 Well it could be against the law 法裡不容 I've seen you in a thousand minds 一千個腦海都見了你 You've made the angels fall 令天使都地了 Won't you dance with me 舞吧,別說不 In my world of fantasy 一起在我,幻滅世界 Won't you dance with me 舞吧,別說不 Ritual fertility 做生育,儀式 Come on little stranger 來吧,陌生人 There's only one last dance 最後支舞 Soon the music's over 在音樂做結 Let's give it one more chance 意圖延續 Won't you dance with me 舞吧,別說不 In my world of fantasy 一起在我,幻滅世界 Won't you dance with me 舞吧,別說不 Ritual fertility 做生育,儀式 Take a chance with me 把握藉機 In my world of fantasy 一起在我,幻滅世界 Won't you dance with me 舞吧,別說不 Ritual fertility 做生育,儀式 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 207.151.255.187
文章代碼(AID): #1EAebGG5 (Songs)