[推薦] Jamie Lynn Noon - Til Ya Make It

看板Songs作者 (sky_line)時間13年前 (2011/05/31 19:34), 編輯推噓0(001)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
剛剛在逛網頁聽到的 找了一下 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp_eNGbIpyw&feature=related
Sometimes it’s love That brings ya down Sometimes it’s pain That makes ya try Sometimes it’s hard So hard to take it Ya gotta hold on ‘Til ya make it Waking up to reality Is harder than it seems It’s not a game of give and take Cause I would give up everything Life’s too short to make believe You’ve got to start to live your dreams In the end, time will tell What is meant to be Sometimes it’s love That brings ya down Sometimes it’s pain That makes ya try Sometimes it’s hard So hard to take it Ya gotta hold on ‘Til ya make it There’s the road you chose to take There’s a shadow that you’ve made Don’t turn back halfway around Wipe the tears that are crying out Sometimes it’s love That brings ya down Sometimes it’s pain That makes ya try Sometimes it’s hard So hard to take it Ya gotta hold on Somtimes it's love Sometimes it's pain Sometimes it's hard Ya gotta hold on Ya gotta hold on Waking up to reality Is harder than it seems It’s not a game of give and take Cause I would give up everything Cause I would give up everything Sometimes it’s love That brings ya down Sometimes it’s pain That makes ya try Sometimes it’s hard So hard to take it Ya gotta hold on Sometimes it’s love That brings ya down Sometimes it’s pain That makes ya try Sometimes it’s hard So hard to take it Ya gotta hold on Ya gotta be strong ‘Til ya make it -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.46.128.140 ※ 編輯: eggegg12339 來自: 114.46.128.140 (05/31 19:43)

06/01 14:45, , 1F
好聽!
06/01 14:45, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1DvD9Zj0 (Songs)