[推薦] Natasha Bedingfield - Pocket Full of …

看板Songs作者 (seraph)時間13年前 (2011/04/23 08:47), 編輯推噓0(001)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMRn2JcSrtg
一樣是Natasha Bedingfield 歌詞也一樣很正面 正面能量! (* ̄▽ ̄)/★*"`'*-.,_,.-*'`"*-.,_☆ 模擬市民之前出過的MV有請她跟Lily Allen用模擬語重新詮釋 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY4ju-_4vN8
(模擬語是模擬市民裡的獨立的語言) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k-UBirW3tY
簡簡單單 好聽又好翻 ♥ (MV跟原來歌詞有出入 依原歌詞翻) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ "Natasha Bedingfield - Pocket Full Of Sunshine" OOOOh yea yea yea OOOOh yea yea yea I got a pocket, got a pocket full of sunshine 我有一袋,一袋滿滿的陽光 I got a love and I know that its all mine 我擁有愛而我知道這是只屬於我的愛情 Oh, oh Oh, oh Do what you want, but your never gonna break me, 你想做什麼就做吧,但你永遠無法擊垮我 Sticks and stone are never gonna shake me 棍棒石頭永遠也無法動搖我 Oh, oh Oh, oh Take me away (take me away) 帶我走 (帶我走) A secret place (a secret place) 一個祕密的地方 (一個祕密的地方) A sweet escape (a sweet escape) 一場甜蜜的逃亡 (一場甜蜜的逃亡) Take me away (take me away) 帶我走 (帶我走) Take me away (take me away) 帶我走 (帶我走) To better days (to better days) 到更好的日子 (到更好的日子) Take me away (take me away) 帶我走 (帶我走) A hiding place (a hiding place) 一個隱密的地方 I got a pocket,got a pocket full of sunshine 我有一袋,一袋滿滿的陽光 I got a love and I know that its all mine 我擁有愛而我知道這是只屬於我的愛情 Oh, oh Oh, oh Do what you want, but you never gonna break me, 你想做什麼就做吧,但你永遠無法擊垮我 Sticks and stone are never gonna shake me 棍棒石頭永遠也無法動搖我 Oh, oh Oh, oh I got pocket, got a pocket full of sunshine 我有一袋,一袋滿滿的陽光 I got a love and i know that its all mine 我擁有愛而我知道這是只屬於我的愛情 Oh, oh Oh, oh Wish that you could, but you aint gonna own me 希望你可以,但你永遠無法擁有我 Do anything you can to control me 盡你所能來掌控我 Oh, (you can't control me) oh no (you can't control me) Oh, (你無法掌控我) oh no (你無法掌控我) Take me away (take me away) 帶我走 (帶我走) A secret place (a secret place) 一個祕密的地方 (一個祕密的地方) A sweet escape (a sweet escape) 一場甜蜜的逃亡 (一場甜蜜的逃亡) Take me away (take me away) 帶我走 (帶我走) Take me away (take me away) 帶我走 (帶我走) To better days (to better days) 到更好的日子 (到更好的日子) Take me away (take me away) 帶我走 (帶我走) A hiding place (a hiding place) 一個隱密的地方 There's a place that I go 我要去的地方 That nobody knows 沒有人知道 Where the rivers flow 那裡有河流流過 And I call it home 而我稱這為家 And theres no more lies 這裡不再有謊言 And the darkness is light 黑暗是明亮的 And nobody cries 沒有人會哭 Theres only butterflies 只有蝴蝶 Take me away (take me away) 帶我走 (帶我走) A secret place (a secret place) 一個祕密的地方 (一個祕密的地方) A sweet escape (a sweet escape) 一場甜蜜的逃亡 (一場甜蜜的逃亡) Take me away (take me away) 帶我走 (帶我走) Take me away (take me away 帶我走 (帶我走) To better days (to better days) 到更好的日子 (到更好的日子) Take me away (take me away) 帶我走 (帶我走) A hiding place (a hiding place) 一個隱密的地方 (3 times) I got a pocket, got a pocket full of sunshine 我有一袋,一袋滿滿的陽光 I got a love and i know that its all mine 我擁有愛而我知道這是只屬於我的愛情 (2 times) The sun is on my side 太陽在我身邊 It takes me for a ride 它載了我一程 I smile up to the sky 我對著天空微笑 I know I'll be alright 我知道一切都會好起來 The sun is on my side 太陽在我身邊 It takes me for a ride 它載了我一程 I smile up to the sky 我對著天空微笑 I know I'll be alright 我知道一切都會好起來 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.233.59.64 ※ 編輯: seraph01 來自: 125.233.59.64 (04/23 11:58)

04/23 17:30, , 1F
好想玩模擬市民
04/23 17:30, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1DiY6tHb (Songs)