[推薦] Stone Sour - Through Glass (石頭橘子)

看板Songs作者 (seraph)時間13年前 (2011/04/16 19:29), 編輯推噓1(101)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIzDsGyxsQM
石頭橘子,這團名還蠻有趣的 主唱跟Slipknot的主唱同一人 不過走完全不同風格 差異很大 有興趣可以找Slipknot比對看看 (十粒普拿疼)大誤 這首是我很喜歡的一首 MV拍的非常的"特別" 記的之前看的一場高話質Live還有女歌迷脫Bra特寫......=\\\= 歌詞也不愧是Stone Sour 酸酸的... MV最後似乎暗示他也變成這種人 話說MV的歌詞有少一段直接跳過就好 Stone Sour - Through Glass I'm looking at you through the glass 我透過玻璃看著你 Don't know how much time has passed 不知消逝了多少時間 Oh God, it feels like forever 噢,天吶! 這感覺就像是永恆 But no one ever tells you that forever 但從不會有人告訴你永恆- Feels like home sitting all alone inside your head 就像是在腦海中一個人獨坐在家 Cause I'm looking at you through the glass 因為我正透過玻璃看著你 Don't know how much time has passed 不知消逝了多少時間 All I know is that it feels like forever 我所知道的這就像是永恆 But no one ever tells you that forever 但從不會有人告訴你永恆- Feels like home sitting all alone inside your head 就像是在腦海中一個人獨坐在家 How do you feel? That is the question 你感受如何? 這是個問題 But I forget you don't expect an easy answer 但我忘了 你不要指望能得到個簡單的答案 When something like a soul becomes initialized 當某些像是靈魂的東西回歸原始 And folded up like paper dolls and little notes 並被折成像是紙娃娃與小紙條 You can't expect a bit of folks 你別期待能得到一點平凡樸實 So while you're outside looking in 所以當你看到外頭的世界 Describing what you see 描述你所見到的 Remember what you're staring at is me 記住你所注視的就是我 Cause I'm looking at you through the glass 因為我正透過玻璃看著你 Don't know how much time has passed 不知消逝了多少時間 All I know is that it feels like forever 我所知道的這就像是永恆 But no one ever tells you that forever 但從不會有人告訴你永恆- Feels like home sitting all alone inside your head 就像是在腦海中一個人獨坐在家 How much is real? So much to question 有多少是真的? 有許多要問 An epidemic of the mannequins 如虛假人偶般的泛濫 Contaminating everything 污染著所有一切 When thought came from the heart 從念頭自心中湧出 It never did right from the start 就自始是個錯誤 Just listen to the noises (Null and void instead of voices) 只聆聽那些話語 (無法代替心聲) Before you tell yourself 在你告訴你自己 It's just a different scene 這只是另一個戲景 Remember It's just different from what you've seen 記住這與你曾見過的完全不同 I'm looking at you through the glass 我透過玻璃看著你 Don't know how much time has passed 不知消逝了多少時間 All I know is that it feels like forever 我所知道的這就像是永恆 But no one ever tells you that forever 但從不會有人告訴你永恆- Feels like home sitting all alone inside your head 就像是在腦海中一個人獨坐在家 Cause I'm looking at you through the glass 因為我正透過玻璃看著你 Don't know how much time has passed 不知消逝了多少時間 All I know is that it feels like forever 我所知道的這就像是永恆 But no one ever tells you that forever 但從不會有人告訴你永恆- Feels like home sitting all alone inside your head 就像是在腦海中一個人獨坐在家 And it's the starrrssss 而那些巨星 The sttarrrsss 那些巨星 That shine for you 給你們耀眼的光芒 And it's the starrrssss 而那些巨星 The sttarrrsss 那些巨星 That lie to you.. yeah-ah 欺騙了你 yeah-ah And it's the starrrssss 而那些巨星 The sttarrrsss 那些巨星 That shine for you 給你們耀眼的光芒 And it's the starrrssss 而那些巨星 The sttarrrsss 那些巨星 That lie to you.. yeah-ah 欺騙了你 yeah-ah I'm looking at you through the glass 我透過玻璃看著你 Don't know how much time has passed 不知消逝了多少時間 Oh God, it feels like forever 噢,天吶! 這感覺就像是永恆 But no one ever tells you that forever 但從不會有人告訴你永恆- Feels like home sitting all alone inside your head 就像是在腦海中一個人獨坐在家 Cause I'm looking at you through the glass 因為我正透過玻璃看著你 Don't know how much time has passed 不知消逝了多少時間 All I know is that it feels like forever 我所知道的這就像是永恆 But no one ever tells you that forever 但從不會有人告訴你永恆- Feels like home sitting all alone inside your head 就像是在腦海中一個人獨坐在家 And it's the starrrssss 而那些巨星 The sttarrrsss 那些巨星 That shine for you.. yeah-ah 給你們耀眼的光芒 yeah-ah And it's the starrrssss 而那些巨星些 The sttarrrsss 那些巨星們 That lie to you.. yeah-ah 欺騙了你 yeah-ah And it's the starrrssss 而那些巨星 The sttarrrsss 那些巨星 That shine for you.. yeah-ah 給你們耀眼的光芒 yeah-ah And it's the starrrssss 而那些巨星 The sttarrrsss 那些巨星 That lie to you.. yeah-ah 欺騙了你 yeah-ah Who are the stars? 誰是那些巨星? Who are the stars that lie? 誰是那些說謊的巨星? 其實我是來練翻譯的 有錯請指正 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.174.207.40

04/17 01:30, , 1F
好聽!!!
04/17 01:30, 1F

09/24 17:13, , 2F
love this!
09/24 17:13, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1DgNspE8 (Songs)