[推薦] Corrinne May

看板Songs作者 (Jet!)時間13年前 (2011/03/06 15:39), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
很喜歡的一首歌。 聲音很有感染力。 Scars (Stronger For Life) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HM8WimnyJ8
以下歌詞。 I just want to run Just want to hide away Close my eyes to your gaze Just want to leave Don't want to hear them say "You're no good at this" When the world swirls with naysayers Broken wings and torn pages The road ahead Drowning in my tears Break me open Tear me down Into pieces Broken crumbs On the ground You can mould and shape me In your image Breathe your life You know I need it Scars make us stronger for life Losing myself Gaining it back again Forging strength from weakness All that I am All that I'm meant to be Melting in your hand Let the world swirl with naysayers Pickled hearts and sour faces What is real is what I cannot see Break me open Tear me down Into pieces Broken crumbs On the ground You can mould and shape me In your image Breathe your life You know I need it Scars make us stronger for life Cut away All within me That won't bear fruit Cut away All within me Cut away All within me That won't bear fruit Cut away All within me Break me open Tear me down Into pieces Broken crumbs On the ground You can mould and shape me In your image Breathe your life You know I need it Scars make us stronger Scars make us stronger for life -- 「馬麻馬麻~為什麼人家都有弟弟妹妹我沒有?」 「...因為你不乖乖睡覺啊」 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.171.77.241

03/07 12:17, , 1F
聽了很感動 她的聲音真的會唱進心坎裡
03/07 12:17, 1F

03/07 22:53, , 2F
推~~心有靈犀
03/07 22:53, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1DSpezf- (Songs)