[推薦] Adele-21 Rolling in the Deep

看板Songs作者 (買)時間13年前 (2011/01/29 13:35), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Adele - Rolling In The Deep http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYEDA3JcQqw
There's a fire starting in my heart. Reaching a fever pitch, it's bringing me out the dark. Finally I can see you crystal clear. Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your shit bare. See how I'll leave with every piece of you. Don't underestimate the things that I will do. There's a fire starting in my heart. Reaching a fever pitch, it's bringing me out the dark. The scars of your love remind me of us. They keep me thinking that we almost had it all. The scars of your love, they leave me breathless. I can't help feeling... We could've had it all... (you're gonna wish you never had met me) Rolling in the deep... (tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) You had my heart inside your hand... (you're gonna wish you never had met me) And you played it to the beat... (tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) Baby I have no story to be told. But I've heard one on you now I'm gonna make your head burn. Think of me in the depths of your despair. Making a home down there as mine sure won't be shared. (You're gonna wish you never had met me) The scars of your love remind me of us. (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) They keep me thinking that we almost had it all. (You're gonna wish you never had met me) The scars of your love, they leave me breathless. (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) I can't help feeling... We could've had it all... (you're gonna wish you never had met me) Rolling in the deep... (tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) You had my heart inside your hand... (you're gonna wish you never had met me) And you played it to the beat... (tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) We could've had it all... Rolling in the deep... You had my heart inside your hand... But you played it with your beating... Throw your soul thru every open door Count your blessings to find what you look for Turned my sorrow into treasured gold You'll pay me back in kind and you reap just what you sow (You're gonna wish you never had met me) We could've had it all... (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) We could've had it all yeah (You're gonna wish you never had met me) It all (Tears are gonna fall) It all It all (rolling in the deep) We could've had it all... (you're gonna wish you never had met me) Rolling in the deep... (tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) You had my heart inside your hand... (you're gonna wish you never had met me) And you played it to the beat... (tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) We could've had it all... (you're gonna wish you never had met me) Rolling in the deep... (tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) You had my heart inside your hand... (you're gonna wish you never had met me) But you played it You played it You played it You played it to the beat =========================== 睽違兩年,這張Adele宣稱深受Wanda Jackson、Mary J Blige、Elbow、Tom Waits和 Kanye West等各領域翹楚影響的重量級新作《21》,除了邀來前作的Jim Abbiss( Arctic Monkeys、Kasabian)再度坐鎮外,更獲得時代雜誌「全球百大影響力人物」傳奇 製作人Rick Rubin(U2、Green Day)與炙手可熱的英倫新秀Paul Epworth(Cee-Lo Green、Bloc Party)共同加持。於2010年底搶先曝光的首波主打〈Rolling In The Deep 〉,旋即以拿手靈魂曲式下湧現的澎湃藍調福音神采,展現令人驚豔的完美蛻變;隨後搖 滾新貴OneRepublic主唱Ryan Tedder助陣的〈Rumour Has It〉,交融搖滾與福音靈魂元 素,打造跳脫框架的獨特流行風韻;至於淒楚琴音和柔美弦樂旋畫出的傷感情韻〈 Turning Tables〉、瀰漫鄉村民謠氣息的〈Don't You Remember〉與流露雋永藍調質感的 〈One And Only〉與清新吉他小品〈Lovesong〉,則以百變風情訴說著關於蝕骨情愛的百 般糾結。 自信遊走靈魂、藍調、民謠、鄉村以至福音領域,21歲的Adele,捨棄當代流行樂壇氾濫 的合成樂機械化操弄,以更成熟而高雅的姿態,帶我們徜徉那懷舊而真摯的浪漫情懷! ========================================= 真是太喜歡Adele了! 超好聽XD..不管是Adele-19專輯 Adele-21專輯 裡面每一首歌都百聽不厭! 好幾年沒有聽過這麼好聽的! 聽習慣19的曲風 突然聽21有點不習慣 可是越聽越好聽 充滿了靈魂阿! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.27.144.127

01/30 00:09, , 1F
好聽!!
01/30 00:09, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1DGwSHYp (Songs)