[推薦] 98 Degrees - My Everything

看板Songs作者 (米)時間13年前 (2011/01/06 00:13), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
偶然間聽到的覺得很好聽 特別去搜尋一下才發現這首歌已經滿久了 我居然最近才聽到 冏 98 Degrees是一個不錯的樂團 不過很可惜現在已經沒有在活動了 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se5M_RZgKm0&feature=fvst
The loneliness of nights alone 寂寞的夜晚 the search for strength to carry on 尋找繼續下去的力量 my every hope has seemed to die 我的每個希望好像都消滅 my eyes had no more tears to cry 我的雙眼再也沒有淚可流 then like the sun shining up above 就像陽光在天空閃耀 you surrounded me with your endless love 你用無盡的愛情將我包圍 Coz all the things I couldn't see are now so clear to me 所以我原本看不到的東西,現在清清楚楚地在我眼前 You are my everything 你是我的所有 Nothing your love won't bring 你的愛會帶來一切 My life is yours alone 我的生命是你的 The only love I've ever known 這是我唯一知道的愛 Your spirit pulls me through 你的精神帶領著我前行 When nothing else will do 沒有任何東西可以做到 Every night I pray On bended knee 每晚我都屈膝祈禱 That you will always be My everything 你永遠都會是我的 Now all my hopes and all my dreams are suddenly reality 現在,我所有的希望與夢想成真 you've opened up my heart to feel a kind of love that's truly real 你已打開我的心,來感受一種真實的愛 a guiding light that'll never fade 一盞指引的明燈,永不熄滅 there's not a thing in life that I would ever trade 我不願用生命中的任何事來交換 for the love you give it won't let go 你給的愛、不會離去 I hope you'll always know 我希望你永遠知道 You're the breath of life in me 你是我生命中的氣息 the only one that sets me free 唯一讓我自由的人 and you have made my soul complete 你讓我的靈魂完整 for all time (for all time) 直到永遠 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 120.113.113.241

01/15 02:57, , 1F
這首歌超好聽!!!!!!
01/15 02:57, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1D99YIBw (Songs)