[推薦] You Lost Me by Christina Aguilera

看板Songs作者 (panism)時間13年前 (2010/08/19 02:10), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
blog:http://www.wretch.cc/blog/pan781203/15613205 so far第二支music video 這支很多都不喜歡,氛圍很像the voice within' 而且youtube這支MV都不讓人嵌入 所以播個live也是會嚇死人 這首歌真的是超高難度 而且每次她唱歌都百分之一萬的功力 很令人非常讚歎之餘雞皮疙瘩會掉滿地 I am done, smoking gun We've lost it all, the love is gone She has won, now it's no fun We've lost it all, the love is gone And we had magic And this is tragic You couldn't keep your hands to yourself I feel like our world's been infected And somehow you left me neglected We've found our lives been changed Babe, you lost me And we tried, oh how we cry We lost ourselves, the love has died Even though we try, we can't deny We've left as shells, we lost the fight And we had magic And this is tragic You couldn't keep your hands to yourself You couldn't keep your hands to yourself I feel like our world's been infected And somehow you left me neglected We've found our lives been changed Babe, you lost me Now i know your sorry and we were sweet When you chose lust when you deceived me And you'll regret it, but it's too late How can I ever trust you again? I feel like our world's been infected And somehow you left me neglected We've found our lives been changed Babe, you lost me -- "設計是一連串視覺化的過程。" -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.232.104.160

08/19 12:31, , 1F
Xtina一定要推!!
08/19 12:31, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1CR28eq3 (Songs)