[推薦] Tell Me I'm A Wreck - Every Avenue

看板Songs作者 (see u)時間13年前 (2010/08/11 11:49), 編輯推噓4(401)
留言5則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.mtv.com/videos/every-avenue/549296/tell-me-im-a-wreck.jhtml 一直很愛這首歌 特別是結尾那句 I guess you never knew me at all. 更是說出當初失戀的心聲 去年的舊歌了 但是mv昨天才出來 拍得很好 尤其是喜歡他影片上打的類似心理獨白的句子 開頭的第一句 I'm still not over you 看到時心裡有很大的震撼 附上歌詞 Every Avenue - Tell Me I'm A Wreck Lyrics I could have been easier on you I could have been all you held onto I know I wasn't fair, I tried my best to care about you I know I could have been a better man But I always had to have the upper hand I'm struggling to see the better side of me But I can't take all your jabs and taunts You're pointing out my every fault And you wonder why I walked away When you tell me I'm a wreck You say that I'm a mess How could you expect anything less? You latched onto me then cried that I strung you along I told you when you asked I knew this wouldn't last At least I could be honest about that And now you're telling everyone How I only did you wrong I guess you never knew me at all Remember on my 21st birthday You took me where we went on our first date We stayed till closing time, after 4 glasses of wine You started with a pointless argument You said that I forgot to compliment The dress you wore that night That I've seen a thousand times But I think we just want different things I want space, you want a diamond ring Whatever made you think we were meant to be? When you tell me I'm a wreck You say that I'm a mess How could you expect anything less? You latched onto me then cried that I strung you along I told you when you asked I knew this wouldn't last At least I could be honest about that And now you're telling everyone How I only did you wrong I guess you never knew me at all You tell me I'm a wreck You say that I'm a mess How could you expect anything less When you tell me I'm a wreck You say that I'm a mess How could you expect anything less? You latched onto me then cried that I strung you along I told you when you asked I knew this wouldn't last At least I could be honest about that And now you're telling everyone How I only did you wrong Still I see you standing there Waiting 'round for me to fall Girl you must be crazy Still believing you and me belong I guess you never knew me at all. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.242.1.162

08/11 14:00, , 1F
好聽!!! 推
08/11 14:00, 1F

08/11 18:23, , 2F
08/11 18:23, 2F

08/13 16:16, , 3F
好聽
08/13 16:16, 3F

08/15 20:14, , 4F
好聽:)
08/15 20:14, 4F

11/06 20:20, , 5F