[推薦] Charice-Reset

看板Songs作者 (Green eyes)時間13年前 (2010/08/08 15:58), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Charice-Reset http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs_8aKdnCNY
Oooh yeah woahhhh My pulse is getting fast My heart is gonna crash Hey, I got something to say to you We've been on overdrive Maybe we should take some time…apart I'm always on the road and putting on a show I know you're really trying to keep up with me Baby, we're compatible But you must be sick of all the bull- I pull…on you Now, I'm having second thoughts about us I think I like it like it was I know I shut the system down But now I wanna bring it back up We need a reset, don't wanna regret Not making it up with you You and I are fading from the screen Can we prevent a freeze We're losing power, and we're spinning down Suddenly back up… dedicated now We crashed, but we can turn it Around and around and around After a reset Start it up again yeah oh Start it up,oh I'm tired of the nights without you by my side We only seem to text and e-mail So you come on the road Maybe we don't have to fall… apart It's working for a while But I see through your smile This isn't the life you signed up for You tell me it'll be okay As you board a different plane back to where you were Now, are you having second thoughts about us I know that I'm still in love I know I shut the system down But don't you wanna bring it back up We need a reset, don't wanna regret Not making it up with you You and I are fading from the screen Can we prevent a freeze We're losing power, and we're spinning down Suddenly back up… dedicated now We crashed, but we can turn it Around and around and around After a reset Hey hey! Pakinggan mo naman ako (please listen to me) Hey hey! I think this is the way na dapat gawin (the way it should be done) Reset! Sana naman ika'y sang-ayon din (I hope you also agree) To all the things that I'm gonna say I wish ika'y pumayag din (hope you will agree) Mag-aagree ka ba? (will you agree?) If I tell you that - Magsimula tayo para tayo'y sobrang happy na (let's start over again, so we can really be happy) We should reset all this Ibalik ang nakaraan (let's turn back the clock) Start it up Start it up Oh baby Start it up again Ohhh Start it up.Start it up. WE NEED A RESET!!!don't wanna regret Not making it up with you You and I are fading from the screen Can we prevent a freeze We're losing power, and we're spinning down Suddenly back up… dedicated now We crashed, but we can turn it Around and around and around.(OH~OH~) We need a reset,don't wanna regret Not making up with you You and I are fading from the screen Can we prevent a freeze? We're losing power, and we're spinning down Suddenly back up, dedicated now We crashed but we can turn it around After a reset Start it up again Start it up Start it up Wooohhhh Don't want to fall apart again~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.118.209.223
文章代碼(AID): #1CNcEuw1 (Songs)