[推薦] Tamia More裡的一首歌

看板Songs作者 (馨馨)時間14年前 (2009/12/02 13:45), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
歌名: officially missing you 出版: 2004年4月 是在youtube上看到有兩個女生合唱這首歌 好聽耶~ 附上歌詞 Yeah yeah Now everytime we walk up in the spot the corks pop We got the floor hot, we gonn' to rock 'til 4 o'clock We used to keep a trick up my sleeve to get a chick to leave But now we've got another one of them calling me All eyes on you when you walk by Your guy is doing stunts like the four guys (Come on) All I know you make me feel like six million dollars, star tonight The type to make every nigga holla All I hear is raindrops Falling on the rooftop Ooh baby tell me why'd you have to go 'Cause this pain I feel it won't go away And today I'm officially missing you I thought from this heartache I could escape But I fronted long enough to know There ain't no way And today I'm officially missing you Ooh... can't nobody do it like you Said every little thing you do Hey baby, say it stays on my mind And I, I'm officially... All I do is lay around Two ears full tears From looking at your face on the wall Just a week ago you were my baby Now I don't even know you at... Don't know you at all Well I wish that you would call me right now So that I could get through to you somehow But I guess it's safe to say baby, safe to say That I'm... officially missing you You know what? Yo Baby be giving me the proper dance Now that I'm the man These cats stand no type of chance Come close enough to show you how we supposed to love You know they say we can't smoke in the club But I'm cool 'cause your love is like a potion, a drug These emotions got me open like buds Of roses, club closes and I'm headed home wit' you You know when you're going, I'm gonn' miss you It's so official, oh! Well I thought I could just get over you baby But I see that's something I just can't do From the way you would hold me To the sweet things you told me I just can't find a way To let go of you -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.230.69.121

12/02 23:12, , 1F
Tamia好聽!!推almost跟大家都知道的那首XD
12/02 23:12, 1F

12/03 14:50, , 2F
大家都知道的是哪一首啊?
12/03 14:50, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1B5VxcbY (Songs)