[外電] Doug Collins談七六人和Bynum

看板Sixers作者 (洛城浪子)時間11年前 (2012/09/13 15:55), 編輯推噓8(8014)
留言22則, 9人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Doug Collins on the 76ers Before Trading for Andrew Bynum: “I personally thought we had maxed our team out” Doug Collins 談七六人和Bynum September 12, 2012 – 9:00 am by Chris Fedor http://0rz.tw/P1d6I While the Los Angeles Lakers are the team that everyone has been buzzing about this offseason, the 76ers were also part of the four-team blockbuster trade that sent Dwight Howard to Hollywood. While Philly had to part with Andre Iguodala and use its amnesty clause on Elton Brand to make room, Doug Collins’ team was able to bring Andrew Bynum and Jason Richardson to a team that advanced to the second round of the playoffs. Bringing Bynum to Philly was a no-brainer for Philly. The team reached its peak, was lacking a true star and Bynum continues to show the potential to be just that. Now instead of hovering around the seventh or eighth seed in the Eastern Conference thanks to toughness, defense and grit, the 76ers have a shot to be more than that with the second best center in the game on their side. 洛杉磯湖人隊在這個休賽季間讓所有人大都吃一驚, 而七六人隊不單是這筆四隊交易的其中一員,更是推手之一, 最後將Dwight Howard送到了好萊嗚。 雖然七六人隊為了清出空間不得不對Elton Brand使用特赦條款, 並且把Andre Iguodala交易出去, 但也因為如此,Doug Collins的隊伍得以延攬Andrew Bynum和Jason Richardson入陣, 期待能作為球隊衝破第二輪的本錢。 將Bynum弄來費城是個想都不用想的決定。 這支隊伍似乎達到了他們的頂點,缺乏一個真正的球星, 而Bynum不斷展現他的潛能,可說是一個冉冉上升的球星。 現在七六人有機會不再在東區第七、第八種子附近徘徊了, 充斥滿滿堅韌、鐵防和剛毅的七六人隊,陣中現在有了至少是聯盟第二的中鋒助拳, 可望有效紓困他們的進攻,砍下更多分數。 Doug Collins joined 97.5 the Fanatic in Philadelphia with Mike Missanelli to talk about the increased expectations in Philadelphia following the trade, what the plan was for the 76ers this offseason, how the Andrew Bynum trade came together and what he thinks the relationship will be like between him and Bynum. Doug Collins 參與了97.5 the Fanatic in Philadelphia和Mike Missanelli的節目, 去談論七六人借由這次交易所提升之處,在休賽季七六人對整體的目標為何, Andrew Bynum是如何被延攬入陣,以及他對和Bynum之間的關係是如何認知的。 On the increased expectations in Philadelphia this season: 本季七六人藉由此交易可望提升之處: “Yeah I like that. I would much rather have expectations to be really good then to have to overachieve and scratch into the seventh or eighth spot and get beat in the first round by the first or second seed. We’ve got a great opportunity this year to have some good things happen, we think we have made some nice changes on our team, we have gotten bigger in the backcourt, we’ve added some shooting, we’ve gotten bigger on the front line, we think we’ve added the premier low post center in the NBA on the offensive side of the ball and now it’s going to be up to us to try to put the pieces together, but I like what we’ve done and we’re going to see how long it will take us to get it together.” "是的,我喜歡這個交易。比起努力擠身第七或第八種子, 然後在第一輪去拼戰擊敗第一第二種子,我寧願對這個交易後果保持著樂觀和期待。 我們今年有非常好的機會去讓某些好事發生, 我認為我們讓這支隊伍有了一些很不錯的改變,我們的後場身材更佳, 我們添加了更多的射手,我們鋒線更加高大, 我們也認為我們延攬了一個聯盟中低位威力最大的中鋒來在進攻端幫助我們, 而現在要做的就是把這些碎片都匯整在一起,但截至目前為止我很喜歡我們所完成的事, 而我們接下來就是要看看要花多久,我們可以把這群人融合在一個團隊裡。" What the plan was for the 76ers this offseason: 請問七六人這個休賽季的計畫是什麼? “I personally thought we had maxed our team out I thought we were a team that every night played hard, we played terrific defense and if you looked at our team other than Andre Iguodala we really didn’t have a premier defensive player individual. Michael Curry, what he did with our defense was spectacular. We didn’t have a dominant rebounder or shot blocker so to do the things that we did on the defensive end to give us a chance we thought was really, really good but we knew if we were going to make a move that we were going to have to get better and unfortunately when you do that you’re going to lose good people. As I sit here with you right now, I mean Andre Iguodala, the two years that he gave to this organization when I was here, what he did, the guy won a World Championship with the National Team, he’s won a gold medal, he made the All-Star team and he got us into the second round of the conference semi-finals. Elton Brand, one of the ultimate pros. Lou Williams, second in Sixth Man of the Year Award and our leading scorer. Jodie Meeks’ three point shooting. So we lost some key guys, so what do you do? Improve shooting and we think we have done that and we planned to put ourselves in a position where the cap was not going to kill us. I don’t think people realize how important it is to have cap flexibility and I think the neat thing about what we have done is with all of the things that we have done we also have a bright future just from the standpoint that we don’t have any bad contracts and we have flexibility moving forward and for a franchise like us that is going to be so important as we continue to add the pieces to try to get to that championship level. It looked like we were going to lose Lou Williams because he was going to make more money for another franchise and got on the phone and talked to Nick Young and got a commitment from him. When they decided that we had to amnesty EB (Elton Brand) to give us some flexibility, we were able to add Dorell Wright and (Kwame) Brown, a shooter and another big guy. We were able to keep Spencer Hawes and really our last two drafts gave us the opportunity to get Andrew Bynum because Orlando loved Nic Vucevic and they loved Moe Harkless, so those two young guys helped get us Andrew Bynum. All the pieces fit together and we were very blessed to make it work.” "我個人認為我們已經將我們的團隊逼到極限了, 我認為這支球隊每天晚上努力都努力拼戰,我們打出了非常棒的防守, 而且如果你不去看Andre Iguodala,我們的陣中真的沒有什麼個人防守特別傑出的球員。 Michael Curry他對我們整個團隊防守的調整是非常驚人的。 我們沒有一個主宰籃下的籃板王、或是封阻者, 所以以這樣的標準來說我們所完成的成果可以說是非常、非常好。 但是我們清楚,若是我們們想要往下一個階段邁進, 很不幸的,我們無可避免就是得失去一些很好的球員。 現在坐在這裡和你說這些,我指的就是Andre Iguodala。 從我到這裡的兩年間他一直對這個團隊有所貢獻,他所做的一切都是。 這傢伙參加了美國國家隊贏得了世界冠軍,他拿到了奧運金牌, 他進入了全明星陣容,他帶領我們進入東區第二輪,準決賽的殿堂。 還有Elton Brand,放在陣中百利無一害的好球員。 Lou Williams,我們陣中的得分王,在最佳第六人的投票中名列第二。 Jodie Meek的三分球等等。 所以我們失去了一些很關鍵的球員,而我們做了什麼? 我們認為我們提升了外線的能力,並且計劃讓我們的進攻進入正軌, 且讓薪資上限不會阻礙這個計畫的進行。 我不認為大家真的了解薪資上限和彈性這件事情有多重要, 而我認為有趣的事是我們這期間作的所有事情都有機會讓我們從現在的立足點, 有一個正面的未來發展。 我們不再有任何隊薪資結構有害的爛約,有向上提升的彈性空間, 甚至是招牌球員的去留甚至延攬,這對我們來說是至關重要的, 同時我們也不斷的補足拼圖,試著達到可以競爭冠軍的高度。 我們判斷將會失去了Lou Williams,因為他會去一個新天地打球試著拿更大的合約, 所以我們撥了通電話給Nick Young並且和他簽下了合約。 當他們決定我們要特赦Elton Brand以換取更多薪資上的彈性, 以此為代價我們簽下了Dorell Wright和 Kwame Brown,一個射手和另一個大個子。 我們也得以能夠留住Spencer Hawes,而因為奧蘭多魔術想要我們的兩個選秀, 我們得以在這次的交易中有機會把Andrew Bynum弄來我們陣中, 魔術又非常喜歡我們的Nic Vucevic和Moe Harkless, 所以最後就這麼成交了,我們拿到了Bynum。 所有的環節揉合在一起,我們非常慶幸這些操作都成功了。" How they got involved in the Bynum talks: 他們是如何涉足這筆交易,談論延攬來Bynum的可能性: “Well we knew that Orlando was going to do something with Dwight Howard and so we had had some conversations along the way, there were three or four teams involved. Houston was really involved and they were trying to get Dwight Howard obviously, the Lakers, Brooklyn and so we kept paying attention to what was going on and when it looked like the deal was going to have to go through LA, we knew either Pau Gasol or Andrew Bynum was probably going to be involved in that so we got ourselves involved actually by getting in with a fourth team. We were the third team involved and then ironically I’m over doing the Olympics and Andre Iguodala has a great, great game and Denver calls up now and is interested in being the fourth team to get in with Andre Iguodala so we had a deal with Orlando that we were going to move ‘Dre and we were going to move Moe Harkless and Nick to get in the deal with Bynum but only if Orlando took Andre on as a piece to get something back when that fell into place and got the fourth team involved. Then we were right there and ready to make the move. With our draft picks and flexibility that we were able to have we were able to get in the mix and get Drew.” "這個嘛,我們知道奧蘭多魔術在送出Dwight Howard之餘肯定想要拿回一些東西, 所以我們就循著這個原則去進行對話,這個交易有三到四隊加入。 休士頓火箭非常積極想涉入,並且很明顯的想拿到Dwight Howard,湖人,籃網也是如此。 所以我們試著更有耐心去應對,而最後發現這個交易似乎是將由LA奪魁, 我們也清楚不管是Pau Gasol或 Andrew Bynum都有可能牽涉其中, 所以我們開始確立方針,並且真正投身在這四隊交易中去進行操作。 我們是交易中第三支涉足的隊伍,而同時間諷刺般的是, 在奧運拼金牌Andre Iguodala打的超好, 隨即我們就訂下 "送出Iguodala、Moe Harkless和Nick去拿到Bynum" 的方針, 但是這建立在魔術隊願意拿出一些東西來交換Iguodala,他們不肯, 所以又有第四隊涉足其中。 此時我們已經蓄勢待發,準備好要進行交易。 我們送出的選秀權和之前清出的薪資彈性, 讓我們能在這次的交易組合中,最後把Drew帶回費城。" On the relationship between him and Andrew Bynum: 你和Andrew Bynum的關係如何: “I’ve had great conversations with him. The day of the press conference we went back and he, I and Jason Richardson spent some time together along with some of the other people in the organization and I think for Drew, I think a big part of him is he’s excited to be coming home. He was out in LA and I don ’t think he ever really fit into the LA scene. I talked to him the other day and he was ready to go over to Germany to have the little procedure, the little injection done in his knee, he’s gotten home in the country here and is excited to be back near his family and everything like that. I think he’s excited that he’s going to be the primary focus of us playing through the post rather than being the third option in LA. He’s a very smart and bright guy, he’s articulate, he knows the game and we talked a little bit about it. Sometimes you say things and I think even he would agree that some of the things that he said came across maybe being a little immature a couple of times. He knows the play on JJ Barea is going to be seen forever and he will always be a part of that but I just feel like he’s in a great place. I think he and I are going to have a great connection with one another. I’m at a spot in my life where I feel very peaceful coaching this team and what we’re trying to do. I like what we’re doing with all of our guys so I think it’s going to be a very good fit Mike. "我已經和他有數次很棒的交流。那天的媒體發表會後我們一起踏上歸途, 我、Bynum和Jason Richardson三人,花了些時間待在一起, 同時也有某些同樣也是這個團隊中的人陪同。 而我對Drew的看法,我認為很重要的一點就是他對於能回到家鄉打球非常興奮。 他離開了洛杉磯,而就我看來,我也不認為他真的適合在洛杉磯那個地方打球。 而另一次的機會,我和他再度談話,那時他正準備前往德國去進行一個小手術, 在他的膝蓋做一點小型注射,他當時表示了他的家就在這裡, 而且對於能夠在他的家人或是其他類似的親朋好友附近打球非常興奮。 我認為他興奮同時也是因為他將會變成我們的主要核心,在低位的核心, 而不是在洛杉磯當那個第三順位。 他為人非常聰明,也很正面,他很健談,他理解比賽,也和我分享了一些他的想法。 有一些你提到的東西,我想即使是他本人也會同意, 就是他有時候說出口的某些東西可能是有些不成熟的。 他也清楚他對JJ Barea的惡性犯規將會永遠跟著他, 他知道這將會是他生涯中永難註銷的一部分,但我所想的就是: 他來到了一個很棒的地方。 我想我和他將會有一個接一個很良善的溝通,教練是我的畢生職志, 我對於執教這支球隊非常平靜且自在,對我們即將要去做的事情也是如此。 我喜歡我們所有成員將要去完成的事情, 而且我也相信他在Mike的防守體系當中將會如魚得水。" -- I Hope Philly treats Bynum well, since he did not receive appreciation from many Lakers fans.... Good luck big Drew, now go to start your own legacy. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.137.64.98

09/13 15:57, , 1F
雖然我跟Doug結論不一樣,但是我們想法相似XD
09/13 15:57, 1F

09/13 15:57, , 2F
去年看到擠不出分數的時候十分無力
09/13 15:57, 2F

09/13 15:57, , 3F
就你明明知道場上的球員打得非常好了,毫無責怪的空間
09/13 15:57, 3F

09/13 15:57, , 4F
他們卻不一定每一場都能贏球( ′-`)y-~
09/13 15:57, 4F

09/13 15:58, , 5F
http://tinyurl.com/8avtn5f 另外網站也有提供收聽
09/13 15:58, 5F

09/13 15:58, , 6F
後面閒聊時段主持人嘗試逼問另外兩個先發的人選被閃開
09/13 15:58, 6F

09/13 15:58, , 7F
問他願不願意當美國隊教練還是被閃開XD
09/13 15:58, 7F

09/13 15:58, , 8F
他只有提出他認為Spence其實是天生的四號,他的射程能力
09/13 15:58, 8F

09/13 15:59, , 9F
跟視野以及靈活的角色運用都可以在四號發揮
09/13 15:59, 9F

09/13 15:59, , 10F
(所以我猜最後還是Hawes會打四號先發)
09/13 15:59, 10F

09/13 16:00, , 11F
btw, 感謝翻譯 φ(._. )>
09/13 16:00, 11F

09/13 16:11, , 12F
推簽名檔 洛城大要常駐這裡嗎XD
09/13 16:11, 12F

09/13 16:13, , 13F
的確還想再多看一些Bynum的比賽。
09/13 16:13, 13F

09/13 16:31, , 14F
推 希望Bynum打出自己的一片天~
09/13 16:31, 14F

09/13 17:07, , 15F
基本上內定是號子啦 thad我看還是三四號替補
09/13 17:07, 15F

09/13 17:08, , 16F
Lavoy 也有可能先發阿,照Collins的講法
09/13 17:08, 16F

09/13 17:22, , 17F
他帶領我們進入西區第二輪
09/13 17:22, 17F
sor 我習慣性就打西區了 XD

09/13 17:26, , 18F
很好那你現在頭奔自由啦 哈哈
09/13 17:26, 18F

09/13 17:33, , 19F
Liberty Bell 表示: φ(._. )>
09/13 17:33, 19F

09/13 18:14, , 20F
七六人加油(咦)
09/13 18:14, 20F

09/13 22:08, , 21F
Young上來可以PF/SF遊走 Bynum X Hawes的最佳解
09/13 22:08, 21F

09/14 02:31, , 22F
09/14 02:31, 22F
※ 編輯: LABOYS 來自: 220.137.64.98 (09/14 02:46)
文章代碼(AID): #1GKP5T0K (Sixers)