[外電] 下一站幸福:續簽Andrew Bynum

看板Sixers作者 (ㄌㄔ2015 世界一流)時間11年前 (2012/08/16 09:13), 編輯推噓8(807)
留言15則, 9人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Now, Sixers' focus shifts to re-signing Bynum 交易完成只是一個開始,而不是成功 Sixers Organization已經將目標移往下一個標的:續簽電車男 John Finger, CSNPhilly.com August 15, 2012, 1:32 pm http://tinyurl.com/8fmqrng Undoubtedly, the one pressing question on the most minds about the 76ers this upcoming season will be: Can they re-sign center Andrew Bynum? 毫無疑問的,在未來的一個球季裡面, 記者會將沒有辦法脫離一個最重要的問題: 「到底我們能不能續簽 Andrew Bynum?」 Headed into the last year of contract that will earn him $16,889,000 in salary and up to $789,000 in incentives, Bynum could very well become the most coveted free agent on the market next summer. That is, of course, if the Sixers don’t sign him to an extension first. The Sixers can sign Bynum to a three-year extension worth $60 million. However, if Bynum becomes a free agent, he could command a five-year contract worth over $100 million, though the Sixers would be able to exceed the salary cap in order to re-sign him because they own his “Bird Rights.” Bynum 的合約狀況已經進入了他合約的最後一年, 合約年的薪資為 16.89M 外加 0.79M 的激勵獎金。 你幾乎可以把電車男當作是下一個自由市場開市的時候, 市場上最為炙手可熱的商品標的。 當然,七六人還有一個理論上的選擇:在自由市場開市前達成續約。 但是期待他先行續約是不明智的想法, 因為他如果續約他只能拿到大約三年最多60M的合約, 跟他明年如果成為一個自由球員, 他可以簽下最多五年 100M 的鳥權封頂合約, 而市場上具有競爭力,且擁有鳥權可無視薪資上限續簽他的球隊, 只此一家:費城七六人。 (按: 七六人手上Bynum的 Bird Right 是交易時從湖人方面所獲得/繼承) According to team president Rod Thorn, the Sixers very much want to re-sign Bynum. “Our feeling is we will have a very good chance to sign Bynum for several reasons. Firstly, I’ve had a conversation with him and he’s very happy about getting traded to us. He thinks we have a good team and he’s very happy about it,” Thorn said. “He’s from New Jersey, he’s more an East Coast guy than a West Coast guy. You never know. Our feeling is he’ll like it here and he’ll want to continue his career here.” 根據 Rod Thorn 的講法, 七六人將會盡一切所能以求重新簽下 Andrew Bynum。 (廢話XD) Thorn: 我們目前的設想與判斷是我們有著非常大的機會能夠重新簽下Bynum。 首先,我已經與他有過溝通,而他在言談之間對於加入七六人非常開心。 他認為我們有個好球隊且他對於他的新隊友新陣容非常興奮。 另外,他是個在地人,而且我們認為他在東岸會比在西岸舒服, 而且我們感受到他願意在此長期繼續他的職業生涯的想法。 Bynum says he is entering a new phase of his career. The Sixers certainly rolled out the red carpet for him on Wednesday afternoon at a pep rally/press conference at the National Constitution Center. Sure, the intent was to introduce Bynum and new teammate Jason Richardson and allow the media to probe the newcomers with questions. However, the main goal was for Bynum to see how much the Sixers and their fans want the center to remain in Philadelphia beyond the upcoming season. Bynum 說他正進入他生涯另外一個全新的階段。 七六人官方已經準備好為Bynum特製的紅地毯:一個宏大規模的記者會。 這個記者會已經在費城的建國紀念館舉行。 當然主要還是在於要介紹他跟他的隊友, 一起被交易的難兄難弟 Jason Richardson, 並且如同一般的記者會一般讓記者當起問題兒童對他們扔拔辣。 但是無論如何, 最終的目的如同司馬昭之心一般路人皆知: 他們要讓Bynum知道這個城市、這個球隊的球迷、以及整個球隊上下 都希望他們的中流砥柱新希望能夠長久的留在費城。 Wednesday’s scene was orchestrated and contrived the way the IBEW workers were spontaneous and sincere about the possibility of Jim Thome signing with the Phillies way back in 2002. But what does Bynum think? What does he think about moving closer to his hometown in Plainsboro, N.J., near Princeton. It was there, in Plainsboro, where Bynum spent his freshman year of high school at West Windsor. For his sophomore year, Bynum transferred to the Solebury School near New Hope, Pa. before finishing high school at St. Joseph’s in Metuchen, N.J. 星期三的場景不要說在七六人的歷史上不常見到, 在費城的職業運動史上,你要看到這麼盛大的場景, 必須回到 2002 年費城人大手筆簽下準名人堂球員 Jim Thome 的時候了。 但是重點是 Bynum 心目中確切的感受是什麼? 甚至到底對他本人來說,搬回離成長地如此接近的費城, 對他本人的意義是否強過對於風花雪月燈紅酒綠的追求呢? After seven seasons and two championships with the Lakers, is Bynum ready for Philadelphia? “To be honest, my first experience here's been so great,” Bynum said. “I’m really leaning toward making this my home. ” 他到底準備好要在費城與大夥兒長相廝守了沒有? Bynum: 我發自內心的覺得,我與費城的第一次親密接觸是如此的美妙。 我真的非常希望能夠讓費城變成自己真正的家。 That sentence sent the pep rally into thunderous applause, making it the most well-received hedge ever spoken. There is something to be said for putting down roots, though. After all, nearly 40 years ago Doug Collins, from little known Illinois State, came to Philadelphia as the No. 1 overall pick in the NBA draft. He played his entire career with the Sixers, began his broadcasting career in Philadelphia as well as his coaching career with the University of Pennsylvania. Though he made stops in Arizona, Chicago, Detroit and Washington, Philadelphia was always Collins’ adopted home. 當Bynum這句話還沒講完,他就已經贏得了全場費城鄉民的如雷采聲, 讓這句話變成有史以來最被費城球迷廣泛認同的客套話。 不過有些東西總是必須讓他生根發芽, 就如同Bynum可能不小心透漏的激動心情一樣, 這樣的小小興奮已經成功的種下來了,而且就經驗來說,這通很有效。 結果被七六人第一順位指名選上七六人。 而他在費城的八年,讓他最後跟這個應許之地結下了不解之緣 就如同他的職業生涯一般,他的播報生涯也是在費城開始, 他的教練生涯也是在費城開始(UPenn)。 而且雖然他先後又去過了 Arizona, Chicago, Detroit, Washington 但是他終究還是回到了費城,而且費城已經成為Doug永遠的家。 Philadelphia is where Collins wants to finish up and for very good reasons. “He’s excited about being back east,” Collins said. “ Everyone wants to play for the Lakers because of the franchise and the glamour, but sometimes you have guys who are East Coast guys who want to get back East and be around their families and friends.” 對於 Philly 的好, Doug 可以從自身出發, 給出非常多的好例子。 Doug Collins: Bynum 本人非常開心能夠回到東岸。 非常多人都願意穿上湖人球衣, 也許是因為紫金聖衣悠久的歷史,也許是LA的一切花花綠綠。 但是有時候這不一定是所有球員都在追求的, 有些人就會希望自己能夠回到東岸, 能夠回到家人與朋友的身邊,甚至看得比物質或其他的還要重要。 Bynum, in fact, hasn’t agreed to anything. Certainly the Sixers would like to change that, and where it matters the most is not with pep rallies and big cheers, but with basketball. If Bynum is a happy basketball player with the Sixers, he will likely want to remain in Philadelphia for the max contract. It makes sense. Unlike with the Lakers, where Kobe Bryant dictated the offense and Bynum was often the third option behind Pau Gasol, things will be different with the Sixers. Undoubtedly, the big center will be the focus of Collins’ offensive and defensive plans. Considering that Bynum scored nearly 18 points per game last season and wasn’t the one driving the offense, the upcoming season could bode well for a prospective free agent. 當然事實上,Bynum 尚未與七六人達成任何的共識。 但是七六人絕對希望能夠改變,或者說能夠消滅Bynum心中的疑慮或不安。 這與在記者會的掌聲加尖叫可能無關, 跟能打出什麼樣的籃球可能更有關。 如果讓 Bynum 感受到在七六人打球是愉快且充滿期待的, 那他也許就願意爽快的簽下封頂鳥約長期留在BL之城。 這真的講得通。 七六人不像是湖人,當Kobe掌握了大部分的進攻主導權時, Bynum甚至只是一個第三選擇,還排在 Gasol之後, 但是這一切將會在七六人改觀。 毫無怡問的,像是電車男這樣的中流砥柱, 將會在攻守兩端同時成為Doug計畫中第一與唯一男主角。 一個簡單的概念是, 當你身為一個第三得分點能夠一場拿下十八分的時候, 那成為一個毫無疑問的大哥對於一個即將成為自由球員的年輕明星中鋒來說, 絕對有莫大的吸引力量。 “It’s the next step in my career,” Bynum said. “It’s a lot more exciting and a lot more fun knowing they are going to run the offense through you. Looking at the roster, we have a deep team. The sky is the limit.” Bynum should be able to post up some big numbers in Philadelphia. That is, of course, if he can remain focused. One of the knocks on the 24-year old was that he had trouble with concentrating on the task at hand with the Lakers. Perhaps that has to do with the fact that he was not the man on Kobe’s Lakers. Bynum: 這將會是我球員生涯的下一步, 能夠成為一個進攻的中樞將會讓我覺得更興奮且更開心。 而且看看七六人的球員名單, 我們有個充滿深度的陣容, 而外氣層才是我們的極限(the sky is the limit) 這個球季,Bynum將能夠在數據上有著更進一步的成就。 當然,這一切都必須建立在他能維持他的專注力面對他的工作的時候。 有些聲音質疑過 Bynum 對於他的工作有著職業倦怠, 但是當他不在被遮掩在 Kobe 的後面時, 情況也許是完全不一樣的。 Bynum’s on-the-court issues have been legion. The latest example was when the seven-footer inexplicably decided he wanted to shoot three-pointers. This came despite the fact that Bynum shot just 2 for 19 (10. 5 percent) on shots longer than 15 feet and 21 for 84 (25 percent) on shots longer than nine feet from the basket. for a flagrant foul on the Mavericks’ J.J. Barea in the closing moments of the Dallas’ playoff sweep of the Lakers in 2011. Then, during the 2012 season, Bynum told reporters he doesn’t pay attention in huddles on the bench because he needs to rest his mind to get his “zen on.” Bynum 也曾經被認為在場上會製造不一樣的「驚喜」。 比較近期的例子是所謂的三分事件。 但是這件事情很有可能被偏見跟印象給污染了, 因為他去年在三分線外才丟了十九個(中了兩個), 而他在9'到15'的中距離範圍也才出手了 84 次,命中 21 個 (25%) 電車男還曾經被罰坐四場球監並且被罰了 25K , 只因為他去年WCSF G4對 JJB 的一次二級惡意犯規, 而他還曾經在今年大條的告訴記者他沒有在暫停的時候, 好好聽教練在講話,只因為他覺得他的腦袋需要冷卻一下。 But Bynum won two titles with the Lakers and took a third to a Game 7. Certainly to get that far the center had to have some semblance of focus. “I was definitely focused,” Bynum said. “I worked with [Kareem Abdul-Jabbar] for my first two or three years. Later on, it became more of sort of a mentor role. He would just give me little tips here or there. I wasn't able to master the sky hook, but outside of that he showed me a lot of great things. Footwork, rebounding, how to cut the lane off. Just a bunch a things.” 但Bynum的生涯已經兩次奪冠是不爭的事實, 並且已經有三次參加第七戰生死鬥的寶貴經驗。 能夠達到這樣的高度,他對比賽的專注程度至少有起碼的水準。 (意思是不像媒體講得這麼差勁) Bynum: 我當然有專注在比賽的內容上面。 我曾經在生涯的頭兩三年,努力從 Kareem Abdul-Jabbar 身上, 汲取寶貴的技巧。 Kareem 對我的幫助是全面性的,甚至我從來沒有學會天勾, 但是他就是對我的比賽內容的細節給出一些修正, 這邊一點,那邊一點,除了沒有學會天勾以外, 他完全提昇了我的比賽內容,無論是腳步、卡位、掩護等等, 協助了我在整體技能上的進步。 said. “It’s work, every single day, day in and day out,” Bynum said. “I’m looking forward to getting into the locker room and sharing [the championship experience] with our team.” Bynum 認為, 無論作什麼樣的努力,驅動力量與最終的目的都是獲取球賽的勝利。 Bynum: 這樣的信念幫助我度過每一天,週而復始。 我將會在休息室分享我的冠軍經驗, 並且協助我的隊友藉由同樣的力量取得成功。 Just by walking through the door, Bynum becomes the third greatest center in franchise history for the Sixers. To climb the ladder, he has to win. “In L.A., I was compared to Kareem and Shaq. I like that I am that good of a player to be compared to them,” Bynum said. “I ’m going to work hard to try to be the best. I’m looking forward to the pressure. Pressure makes diamonds.” 從七六人的歷史上來看, Bynum 已經成為七六人史上至少第三強的中鋒 (前兩位不用說,大帥與Moses) 但是要跟前人相提並論,他必須證明他能帶領球隊贏球。 Bynum: 在LA,我常常被拿來跟 Kareem 跟 Shaq 比較。 對於能夠被拿來比較我認為很榮幸,對於我的實力是一種肯定。 我將會奮發努力以求拿出最頂尖的表現, 並且正面面對壓力的挑戰,畢竟玉不琢不成器。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 117.19.175.244 ※ 編輯: willyt 來自: 117.19.175.244 (08/16 09:13)

08/16 09:34, , 1F
the sky is the limit <- 這人詞彙果然不多
08/16 09:34, 1F

08/16 09:35, , 2F
不能要求每個高中生口調跟字彙量都跟Lou一樣高明....
08/16 09:35, 2F

08/16 09:35, , 3F
(阿還有唱腔zzzzzz)
08/16 09:35, 3F

08/16 10:17, , 4F
Phil當年喜歡發書給所有球員看,AB是真的每本都會讀過的人
08/16 10:17, 4F