[外電] 七六人沒有明星球員而贏球嗎?

看板Sixers作者 (IMRP)時間12年前 (2012/02/07 21:41), 編輯推噓7(704)
留言11則, 8人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Are the 76ers Winning Without a Superstar? Andre Iguodala doesn't think so. 七六人沒有明星球員而贏球嗎?Iguodala並不那麼認為 by Tracy Weissenberg | @basketballista http://ppt.cc/uLi0 The Sixers haven't lost two games in a row this season. When forward Andre Iguodala was asked about the team's resiliency, his answer revealed far more than his thoughts on the Sixers' ability to bounce back. 七六人這季從未二連敗,當Iguadala被問到隊上的彈性如何,他認為出乎他意料的好。 「That says a lot about our team,」 the eight-year NBA veteran said. 「We don't have a so-called superstar. I think we do, but you know, [critics] say we don't have a so-called superstar—but we're getting it done. And we're finding a way to do it. Defensively we're doing a really good job. I think that gets overlooked. A lot of people are talking about scorers—25-point scorer, 30-point scorer—there's only five guys [scoring] over 20 in the league I think. We're just finding ways to get it done and it's been a lot of fun. We've been able to stay positive, that's the biggest thing. You could get hit with that negative bug I think, sometimes. Every team could get hit with it every year—attitudes and this is not happening, that's not happening —and that's how losing streaks start. But we've been positive, everybody's been upbeat and it's helped us.」 Iguodala:「我們沒有所謂的明星球員。我想我們有,但是你知道的,大家認為我們沒有 ,但我們也正在追尋進步的方式,防守方面我們做得很好,但大家常常忽略防守的重要, 大多數的人注重得分,我們也在找尋方法去達成,我們也樂在其中,更重要的是我們能保 有正面態度,但你可能時常掉入谷底,每年每隊都在發生,消極的態度往往導致連敗的開 始,但我們樂觀積極,這幫助我們很多」 I asked Iguodala to clarify that when he says he thinks the team has a superstar, he is referring to himself. 「Definitely,」 he replied. 「Just my numbers alone, being a triple-double threat every single night. I just try to be a complete player and playing with some young guys, keeping them focused night in, night out, it's a tough job but it's a lot of fun because we've got some really good talent. I love Jrue Holiday. I love Lou Williams. Thaddeus Young is playing really well. Spencer's playing really well. I think the oldest guy is like 24, 25 out of all those guys. It's just a lot of fun leading these guys and continuing to win and surprising people.」 Igoudala認為隊上有明星球員,就是他自己,他說:「當然,光看我的數據,拿下大三元 的確構成敵對的威脅,我只是試著去當一個全方位的球員,與年輕小夥子一起奮戰,讓他 們專注於比賽,雖辛苦但其實我也樂在其中,因為大家都很有才華,我愛Jrue、Lou、Tha -d、Spencer,他們打得很好,帶領大家持續奮戰真的很驚奇有趣」 Turner哭哭 The Sixers, who started 3-13 last season, got off to an impressive start this year, although many attributed it to a favorable early schedule. The Sixers have recently notched impressive wins over the Bulls at home and the Hawks on the road, and are about to face a stretch of several Playoff-bound teams. Asked about the schedule, Iguodala said: 「People just doubting us, especially people talking about if we should make the All-Star team because of our schedule, if we should have anybody make the All-Star team and it's like we've just taken care of business. It's not our fault who we've played, but we've done a good job taking care of business. And then we proved it this week playing against some top teams in the League and we've got W's.」 上季開頭就3剩13敗的七六人,這季卻有相當不錯的開始,雖然外界認為一開始賽程過甜 ,但七六人最近也擊敗了公牛、老鷹,且正要面對一連串的勁敵。Iguodala說:「人們總 是不斷的質疑我們的戰績,他們懷疑賽程太甜有資格進入明星賽嗎?有任何球員值得進明 星賽嗎?我們無法決定賽程的安排,但我們做到我們該做的,我們用擊敗聯盟頂尖球隊來 證明」 Iguodala, who won a world championship with USA Basketball in 2010 and was named one of 20 finalists for the 2012 Olympic team, has never been an All-Star. Entering Monday, he is one of three players with at least 300 points, 100 assists, 100 rebounds and 40 steals this season. The other two happen to be point guards Russell Westbrook and Kyle Lowry. Igoudala在2010年幫助美國贏得世界冠軍,被提名為奧運代表隊20人名單之一,但他從未 成為一位全明星賽球員。星期一他成為300分、100助攻、100籃板、40抄截的唯三球員之一 ,其他兩人則是Russell Westbrook和Kyle Lowry。 I mentioned that after the Hawks game, the Sixers remained the League leader in points allowed at 86.5. That's a pretty big defensive statement. Does he believe that gets overlooked? 「I think it gets overlooked because teams with the scorers, per se, get a little bit more respect, especially with the whistle. We don't get as many foul calls, we don't have a guy who's constantly at the line, but we got to continue to work at that. In that aspect, I think it does get overlooked.」 擊敗老鷹之後,七六人保持聯盟之冠,每場失分為86.5。 Igoudala:「我想我們(七六人的防守)被忽視了,那些擁有得分好手的球隊較容易贏得更 多的尊重,尤其是哨音,我們常常賺不到犯規,沒有可以一直上罰球線的球員」 The 76ers rank 29th in free throw attempts per game with 19.0. The Denver Nuggets, who lead the League in scoring, rank first with 28.0. Lou Williams leads the Sixers with 4.3 free throw attempts per game, which ranks 36th in the League among qualified players. 七六人在罰球數方面排名為倒數第二,一場只有19次,聯盟第一則是金塊,一場28次。 Lou為全隊最高,一場4.3次,全聯盟排名第三十六。 今日功臣Lou!!! Iguodala and the Sixers are hoping to continue gaining momentum in order to build off of last season's first round Playoff exit. While the team has had a successful start to the season, in the NBA, it seems the more you win, the more you have to prove. Iguodala和七六人都希望能維持這股氣勢,把去年季後賽第一輪的戰績向上推進,七六人 已有個好的開始,在NBA,似乎贏得越多,所要證明得也越多 Uncle Ben:「能力越大,責任越大…」 第一次翻 英文程度沒有很好 國文造詣也不佳 試試看囉!! 有錯請指正,謝謝大家 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.255.242.39

02/07 21:42, , 1F
我也不會上色...sorry
02/07 21:42, 1F

02/07 21:43, , 2F
第一次看有錯請指正......
02/07 21:43, 2F

02/07 21:55, , 3F
現在好多明星球員都只是聯盟吹捧出來的 沒有也沒差~
02/07 21:55, 3F

02/07 21:57, , 4F
用ANSI編輯 可以上色
02/07 21:57, 4F

02/07 21:58, , 5F
推拉!!!
02/07 21:58, 5F

02/07 23:46, , 6F
Turner:我呢Q_0
02/07 23:46, 6F

02/08 15:26, , 7F
第二段第一句 他到底是說有還是沒有啊? 0__o
02/08 15:26, 7F

02/08 15:28, , 8F
他的意思是我們沒有典型的超級巨星,但是對他們自己而言
02/08 15:28, 8F

02/08 15:28, , 9F
他們是有這樣的人的
02/08 15:28, 9F
※ 編輯: yugin900524 來自: 111.255.13.152 (02/09 11:48)

02/09 11:49, , 10F
謝謝hanway的指正,已修改!!
02/09 11:49, 10F

02/09 13:18, , 11F
不客氣啦 .. 受人之托忠人之事
02/09 13:18, 11F
文章代碼(AID): #1FCIeHiB (Sixers)