[轉錄][外絮] Kevin Durant Dazzles, Tough Cuts Loo …

看板Sixers作者 (紗之器)時間14年前 (2010/07/26 22:41), 編輯推噓3(305)
留言8則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ [本文轉錄自 NBA 看板 #1CJPm800 ] 作者: pttQQQ (pttQQQ) 看板: NBA 標題: [外絮] Kevin Durant Dazzles, Tough Cuts Loom for Team USA 時間: Mon Jul 26 22:30:29 2010 Kevin Durant Dazzles, Tough Cuts Loom for Team USA Basketball If Andre Iguodala had returned a compliment to coach Mike Krzyzewski, perhaps he really would be a lock for Team USA. 如果小AI上次在K教練稱讚他之後,有有多回拍點馬屁的話, 也許他現在已經是美國隊的保障名額了. Then again, it looks as if the Philadelphia swingman is a lock anyhow. His stellar play in the USA Basketball Showcase at the Thomas & Mack Center on saturday night caused the Team USA coach to get a bit giddy after the White beat the Blue 114-96 in the intrasquad game that concluded a five-day training camp. 但說回來,不管如何這位七六人隊的搖擺人看起來似乎已經是個確定人選了. 在包括五天的訓練營內容方面,以及上週六白隊以114-96擊敗藍隊的比賽中, 小AI明星級的亮眼表現讓K教練看的眼花撩亂,目不暇給. "Andre just had a great week,'' Krzyzewski said of his play on the team preparing for next month's World Championship in Turkey. "I told him right after (Saturday's) game out on the court I thought he was beautifully efficient. I'm not sure anybody's called him beautiful. I know nobody has ever called me beautiful. So I was looking actually for a return on him, saying, 'Coach, you look beautiful.' ... Andre, he can defend. You need guys out there who don't have to touch the ball. ... (Iguodala is) one of the key guys for our basketball team.'' 談到小AI的表現,K教練說 "Andre擁有非常優秀的一個星期", "上週六比賽結束後,在場上我立刻告訴他我認為他有非常美麗的效率. 我不知道有沒有人會說他美麗,但在我的一生還沒有人這麼說過我. 所以其實我是希望他能回應我說 '教練,你看起來真美' ...... Andre他能夠防守. 而我們也需要一些能夠不持球的球員. .....(小AI)是我們球隊中的一個關鍵角色." Iguodala's filling up of the box score was indeed a thing of beauty for the White. He shot 5 of 6 from the field and totaled 17 points, six rebounds and five assists in 24 minutes. 小AI幫白隊填注的分數的確非常美麗,他在24分鐘內6投5中得17分,並有6籃板5助攻. Yes, the leading scorer for the White and for the game was Oklahoma City forward Kevin Durant, who had 28 points. But Durant, named the game's Most Valuable Player, already was a lock for the team regardless of whether he returns compliments to Krzyzewski. 當然,白隊得最多分球員就是得了28分的雷神王Kevin Durant. 獲得該場比賽MVP的Durant不管有沒有拍K教練馬屁,他都已經是球隊的確定名額. Saturday's game was about guys on the bubble. There were 19 players in camp competing to make the final 12-man roster, and USA Basketball chairman Jerry Colangelo said the number will be cut to 15 by Monday in preparation for the Aug. 10-16 camp in New York. 週六的這場比賽關乎到一些球員浮沉不定的未來, 訓練營中的19位球員將要爭取進入最後的12人名單, 而美國籃球國家隊主席Jerry Colangelo說星期一將會把名單縮減到15人, 再進行8/10~16號在紐約的訓練營. Colangelo told FanHouse after the game that Sacramento guard Tyreke Evans being cut is "pretty obvious.'' Evans, who missed the final three practices and Saturday's game due to a sprained left ankle, had told FanHouse on Friday he didn't expect to survive the cut, and Colangelo had pretty much agreed with that. 賽後Colangelo告訴FanHouse, T. Evans很明顯的將會被踢掉. Evans因左腳踝扭傷而 缺席了最後三次的練習及週六的比賽,他自己也曾告訴FanHouse說他認為他逃不掉被踢除 的命運. "It was a bad break for him,'' Colangelo said. "He's a terrific kid. He's certainly part of our group and our team. We'll be looking at him down the road (in future summers) in all probability.'' "對他而言這真是個壞消息" Colangelo說. "他是個驚人的小子,他無疑地已經是 我們團隊的一份子.無論如何未來我們將會找他回來. So that brings it down to 18, with three more players still to be axed. In addition to Iguodala, it was perimeter guys who really helped themselves Saturday. 這麼一來就剩下18個人了,仍然有三名以上的球員要被砍除. 除了小AI之外,其他還有一些球員在周六的比賽好好的幫了自己一把. Memphis forward Rudy Gay, who pretty much was a lock anyway, led the Blue with 23 points. His Grizzlies teammate, guard O.J. Mayo, who needed to show more, did that with 18 points and seven rebounds for the Blue. 灰熊前鋒Rudy Gay,不管如何他幾乎確定能留下來,他得了藍隊最高的23分, 而他的隊友 O.J. Mayo就該多再加表現一下了,他得了18分級7籃板. On the White, Chicago's Derrick Rose showed he might be the starting point guard on this outfit, having a magnificent outing for the White with 15 points, eight assists, five steals and no turnovers. Denver's Chauncey Billups, already a lock, started at shooting guard for the Blue and might actually end up playing more there. 白隊方面, Derrick Rose的表現使他很可能成為美國隊的先發控衛,他提供了15分,8助攻 5抄截及0失誤的優異數據.而同樣是確定人選的Billups,是藍隊的先發SG, 而最終他可能會有更多的機會在這個位置上. "I thought Derrick played a beautiful game,'' said Krzyzewski, showing that Iguodala wasn't the only guy worthy of that description. K教練說 "我覺得Derrick打了一場美麗的比賽" 看來小AI不是唯一能夠獲得這個字眼來形容的選手. Also playing well for the White was the Clippers' Eric Gordon, who has been on the bubble due to the glut at point guard and being undersized for a shooting guard at 6-foot-3. But Gordon sure shot it well Saturday, going 4-of-7 on three-pointers and scoring 16 points. 白隊的E. Gordon同樣也表現的不錯, 目前因PG位置上有太多的競爭對手,但對SG而言他的6呎3的體型又有所不足, 因此他是未來較不確定的其中一員.但他在周六有優秀的投籃表現,3分球7投4中得16分. "He played extremely well and shot the ball well,'' Colangelo said. "He's a terrific young guard.'' Colangelo說 "他表現的非常出色,投籃也很棒." "他是個驚人的年輕後衛." Still, Gordon is by no means a lock. It's doubtful both he and Golden State guard Stephen Curry (14 points for the White) both end up making the team since they duplicate each other, being shooters who aren't true point guards. 但Gordon仍然不是個確定名額,猶疑的點在於他跟Stephen Curry功能太相似了, Curry在白隊得了14分,他們都是非純控衛的射手. Some other players who might now be in trouble to be cut include Indiana forward Danny Granger (five points and five fouls for the White), Charlotte forward Gerald Wallace (four points and no rebounds for the White), Oklahoma City forward Jeff Green (11 points and eight rebounds but just 5-of-13 shooting for the Blue) and either Washington center JaVale McGee or New Jersey center Brook Lopez. 其他球員正面臨著被淘汰的麻煩, D. Granger 白隊,5分 5次犯規, G. Wallace 白隊,4分 0籃板, J. Green 藍隊,11分 8籃板, 但13投5中 還有J. McGee和B. Lopez. Colangelo said on Friday he expected to take all three centers to New York, but backed off that prediction Saturday. "It's not necessarily the case (anymore),'' Colangelo said. Colangelo曾說他到時候希望能帶三個中鋒到紐約,但之後他也說這也不是那麼必然. Charlotte center Tyson Chandler has secured a berth, likely all the way to Turkey. He shot 6-of-6 for 13 points and had nine rebounds and four blocks in just 20 minutes for the White. T. Chandler看來已有了到土耳其的保障車票,他在白隊的僅僅20分鐘內,6投6中得13分, 並有9籃板及4火鍋的表現. "I'm absolutely pleased with Tyson,'' said Krzyzewski, who actually didn't call his play beautiful. "He hadn't played for a while (due to injuries the past couple of seasons to his ankle). ... To see him respond in a short period of time like that was very, very encouraging to me.'' "我完全為Tyson感到欣慰",K教練這麼說,但卻沒有用美麗來形容他的表現. "他曾經有一段時間沒有比賽,..... 看到他在這麼短的時間內就能夠做出如此回應, 這非常非常的鼓舞著我." But it appears there is an argument that taking all three centers could keep somebody else from getting a longer look. In the biggest jeopardy among centers is McGee, even if he said, "I think I've got a good chance'' to make it to New York. McGee, who had seven points and three rebounds in nine minutes for the Blue, is still very raw. 但是否要把三個中鋒全部帶著,長遠來看引來眾人的爭議,而McGee是其中最大的風險, 雖然他曾說過他覺得他有很好的機會,但他在9分鐘內,7分3籃板的表現仍然顯得生疏. Lopez was brutal Saturday, totaling two points and no rebounds for the Blue, but he would provide insurance in the low post if Chandler gets hurt, and Team USA officials are aware he's still working himself back in shape after a recent bout with mono. Lopez週六表現的糟透了,在藍隊總共得到2分並沒有任何籃板,但如果Chandler受傷, 他仍然能為低位提供一些保險.球對官方認為他仍然在讓自己從單核細胞增多症中, 努力的回覆過來. "We have to try to project who fits and who doesn't,'' said Colangelo, who sat at midcourt during the game with Krzyzewski and assistant Jim Boeheim. "(Deliberations) are ongoing. We were talking during the game -- Jimmy, Coach K and myself. We were talking after the game. We'll talk (late Saturday night) and we'll continue (Sunday). By Monday, we'll have (cuts) done.'' Colangelo, K教練和助理教練Jim Boeheim會持續不停的討論適當的人選. 並在週一做出決定. The Americans are trying to put together a team on the fly after all the 2008 Olympians bowed out earlier this summer. One of those Olympians, Utah guard Deron Williams, watched from a courtside seat. He's confident Team USA can get it done in Turkey. 在2008年的奧運選手們退出名單後,美國人們試著組建出一隻球隊. 其中一名奧運選手,碟龍正坐在場邊觀看.他確信現在這支美國隊將能在土耳其獲得勝利. "It's good to be here,'' Williams said. "I like it here. It's a good team once again. We got a lot of young talent.'' 碟龍說,"在這裡感覺很好,我喜歡這裡,這又是一隻很好的球隊. 我們擁有許多年輕有又天份的球員" Heading the youngsters is Durant. 而頭號年輕好手就是Durant. "We did as much as we can,'' Durant said of the week of camp. "It's all up to the coaches. I think that everybody did a really good job of showing what they can do and making the coaches make a tough decision.'' 關於這週的訓練營,Durant說 "我們盡力做該做的事,其他的一切都由教練決定. 我認為每個人都表現了他們的非常好,並使教練必須做困難的決定" At least Durant doesn't have to sweat it out until Monday. Krzyzewski has known for a while his play is beautiful. 至少Durant不需要為了週一的事而困惱. K教練已感受的過他美麗的表現. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.59.211.67

07/26 22:31,
想要人家說教練你真美是哪招XD
07/26 22:31

07/26 22:32,
消息來源:http://ppt.cc/5djx (NBA FanHouse)
07/26 22:32

07/26 22:41,
借轉效率真美麗板
07/26 22:41
-- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.109.224.28

07/27 00:40, , 1F
Mayo 18p 7r 2a被說要再多加表現 Billups打那麼爛說是確