[外電]Right now,talk of Iverson's return to …

看板Sixers作者 (wade)時間14年前 (2009/11/30 19:45), 編輯推噓4(401)
留言5則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/1
資料來源:http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/sixers/ 唉! 沸沸揚揚是我費城 唉聲嘆氣是我AI 沒圖沒簽沒真相 翻個外電來窺探 --------------------------------------------- SAN ANTONIO - Is he or isn't he? Will former 76ers star Allen Iverson be back in the blue-and-red uniform? No one, not even the coach, could shed any real light onto the situation last night. 是他不是他? 答案是... AI是否會再次身披七六人戰袍 這世界上只有三個人知道 你知我知第三個我不能說 "We haven't really talked about it too much as a team," said guard Willie Green, who spent 3-plus years with Iverson. "Of course, with the Internet and the things you hear on TV, you're going to hear about it and it's going to cross your mind. But for the most part, it's just been all speculation, to my knowledge. Until then, we're just going about our daily routine." 當過AI三年嘍嘍小綠表示: 全世界都在看,不過我們只是持續每天的練習 (AI:很冷淡唷,看我回來怎麼修理你...) When asked if he is OK with the idea of Iverson coming back, Green didn't hesitate. "If that's what the organization decides to do, and they bring A.I. back, I'm all for it. I loved playing with him, his personality, his character on the team. If they bring him back, obviously they think he can help us. I definitely would be on board with it. Until then, you just go out here with the team we have right now and keep going out there trying to play hard, trying to win games, and I think the rest of that stuff will take care of itself. As of now, our focus is just to try to get better as a team. We have a lot of games in front of us, and if Allen was to come back I'm definitely on board with it." 小綠:沒有啦沒有啦!如果高層把AI帶回來 那我當然OK壓,我喜歡和他打球。 他的個性、特質都能給球隊不一樣的感覺 如果他回來了代表高層覺得他能帶來些什麼 OS:聽你在嘴砲,還是打好你的球 Should A.I. return to the squad, the one player it might affect most would be rookie Jrue Holiday, who started his third straight game at the point last night in place of Lou Williams, who is sidelined with a broken jaw. "I've heard the speculation that he might be coming back," Holiday said. "I guess I'm not as in tune as the older players. I actually watched the game the other day [Game 1 of 2001 Finals]. There's not really much you could say. He's a great player. *[m*[1;30m"Getting a great player and I could learn a lot from him. I think Lou *[1;30m[Williams], Willie [Green], everybody here that played with him learned* *[1;30msomething from him. I think I could learn from him, too."*[m 影響最大的好樂迪表示:看完2001年的總冠軍戰,AI令我無話可說 恩恩!好孩子,尊重是美德 Coach Eddie Jordan admitted that Iverson's name had come up in conversations, but said so had the names of a lot of free agents. "He's intriguing to talk about in the media with friends with fans with your mom and your sister, but now we're really concentrating on playing tonight. I have not been oversaturated with Allen Iverson," Jordan said. "In my mind or in conversation with our front office, it's like any other free agent out there. We've talked about a number of people and I know he's the most intriguing one, but there's equal responsibility with doing your due diligence with anybody that's out there. "You can't hide, he's a guy like anybody else out there we've talked about – Antonio Daniels we've talked about, Jerry Stackhouse, we've talked about any free agent that's out there. He's just one of them that we've talked about." 達叔:雖然全世界都在關注AI 但我們只專注在場上 在自由球員市場上有很多名單 我們也跟很多人談過 AI無疑是最大咖的一個 其他還有Antonio Daniels Jerry Stackhouse等 (看來達叔好像不太想簽) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.119.200.49 ※ 編輯: boy790719 來自: 140.119.200.49 (11/30 19:47) ※ 編輯: boy790719 來自: 140.119.200.49 (11/30 19:47)

11/30 19:50, , 1F
基本上雙方達成共識前,球隊上下通常不會走漏風聲
11/30 19:50, 1F

11/30 22:07, , 2F
Stackhouse也一起來吧 後場一次升級到爆
11/30 22:07, 2F

11/30 22:40, , 3F
他也來的話人也太多了杯= =
11/30 22:40, 3F

12/01 02:38, , 4F
stackhouse跟AI打過架
12/01 02:38, 4F