[乳摸] 七六人即將跟安德列一估達辣達成協議

看板Sixers作者 (T-Yak [Farewell~])時間16年前 (2008/07/28 18:53), 編輯推噓4(401)
留言5則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
整篇只有一個重點 “I think we get an offer on Monday,” Iguodala said. Iguodala plays waiting game Lanphier graduate in negotiations with Philadelphia http://www.sj-r.com/sports/x469167714/Iguodala-plays-waiting-game By JIM RUPPERT STATE JOURNAL-REGISTER Posted Jul 26, 2008 @ 12:46 AM Andre Iguodala uses one word to describe his contract negotiations with the Philadelphia 76ers. “Slow,” Iguodala said Friday morning when he arrived in Springfield for the Andre Iguodala and Kevin Gamble Basketball Camp at the University of Illinois at Springfield. But there is hope for Iguodala. “I think we get an offer on Monday,” Iguodala said. Iguodala, a 2002 Lanphier High School graduate, had the best statistics in his four NBA seasons this year, averaging 19.9 points per game and helping the 76ers to the playoffs. His rookie contract expired July 1, and he became a restricted free agent. Philadelphia has the opportunity to match any offer made by another team. Iguodala’s agent, Rob Pelinka, was expected to arrive in Springfield on Friday and be on hand for today’s Andre Iguodala Celebrity Basketball Game at TRAC beginning at 3 p.m. The 76ers made one of the biggest moves of the offseason when they signed free agent Elton Brand to a reported five-year, $82 million deal. Brand, who began his career with the Chicago Bulls before being traded to the Los Angeles Clippers, is a two-time all-star who has career averages of 20.3 points and 10.2 rebounds. Brand will be Philadelphia’s power forward. That means Thaddeus Young, entering his second NBA season, would have to move to small forward. Iguodala would then be the shooting guard if he stays with the 76ers. To that end, Iguodala has spent a lot of time this summer working on his jump shot. He has shot 33.1 percent from 3-point range during his NBA career. This is the second straight year Iguodala has had to deal with contract issues. He and Pelinka had until Oct. 31 of last year to work out a new deal. When that deadline wasn’t reached, Iguodala played out the final year of his contract in 2007-08. “Last year going through it was kind of stressful,” Iguodala said. “So this year I haven’t really thought about it. I’ve just been working out every day.” Iguodala, who has a condominium in Chicago, hasn’t spent a lot of time in one place. Currently, he’s involved with the U.S. Select Team, which is training with the U.S. Olympic team in Las Vegas. Because of his contract situation, Iguodala can’t play in any games, but he has been very involved in drills, and Iguodala hopes to one day represent the United States in the Olympics. But in the meantime . . . “It’s been kind of a crazy summer,” he said. “I’ve been traveling a lot. I’ve got to say this. This is the first time that I’ve really had a chance to relax and have fun. “I’ve been traveling with my cousin. We’ve just been going everywhere and enjoying life. The season . . . playing with no contract coming up, it’s kind of stressful. My family allowed me to go out there and just play without any stress and they sacrificed a lot for me just to be able to play stress-free and go out and do my job.” Iguodala has been from one coast to the other this summer. “We went everywhere,” he said. “We went to (Las) Vegas twice. We went to Miami twice, Atlantic City . . . we’ve been in Chicago. We’ve been in L.A., got to see one of the finals games and went to a concert. That was fun. “We’ve been traveling a lot. We’ve just been having fun and at the same I’ m working. I’m up early in the morning working out and then just enjoying the rest of my day.” Jim Ruppert can be reached at 788-1549. -- ●─○──○─○─○─○──○──○─○-○─○─○-○-○─○────╮往鳳山 南 橋頭 橋頭 青 都會 後 楠梓 油廠 世 左 生態 巨 凹 後 高雄車站 岡 車站 糖廠 埔 公園 勁 加工區 國小 運 營 園區 蛋 子 驛 ←─◎─╯高雄捷運紅線 預定2007.12.31全線通車往西子灣 美麗島 ●────○────○───○───○──○───○────○╯ψKuaTsey 小港 高雄國際機場 草衙 前鎮高中 凱旋 獅甲 三多商圈 中央公園 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.123.35.103

07/28 18:57, , 1F
揪竟會簽怎樣呢 真好奇
07/28 18:57, 1F

07/28 19:23, , 2F
他只說有offer,可沒說是不是七六人給的喔
07/28 19:23, 2F

07/28 19:24, , 3F
話說回來,好像也沒別人有錢了?
07/28 19:24, 3F

07/28 19:24, , 4F
沒別人有錢了啦 XD
07/28 19:24, 4F