[外電] KK對交易的反應

看板Sixers作者 (紗之器)時間16年前 (2007/12/31 01:24), 編輯推噓5(504)
留言9則, 7人參與, 最新討論串1/1
如果你有注意七六人的外電報導,Phil Jasner和Marc Narducci應該 都不是陌生的名字。前者屬於Philadelphia Daily News(費城日報), 後者在Philadelphia Inquirer(費城探索報)服務。Narducci已經在體 育線跑了二十三年,今年是第一次擔任beat writer(隨隊記者),而 Jasner就可怕了,他已經隨隊報導二十年以上。(想想,七六人二十年 的盛衰!) 下面是Marc Narducci部落格最近的一篇文章,是他得知最新交易後, 從波特蘭發出的第一時間報導:Kyle Korver本人的感想如何? =============================================================== Korver Departs Philadelphia with Class 揮別費城 Korver只有感恩 Posted by Marc Narducci on December 29, 2007 8:37 PM http://blogs.phillynews.com/inquirer/deepsixer/ PORTLAND, Ore. -- The 76ers players and coaches all realize that the NBA is a business, but there was a subdued mood at today’s practice at the Rose Garden and for good reason. The coaches and players felt a true loss when Kyle Korver was traded to the Utah Jazz for Gordan Giricek and a future first round pick. It’s not stretching things to say that Korver was among the most well-liked and respected athletes in Philadelphia, by his teammates and the fans. 七六人全隊上下都知道,NBA是一門生意,但今日在玫瑰花園(拓荒者 主場)練習時,現場氣氛有些沈悶。背後的原因很清楚。 Kyle Korver即將被交易到猶他爵士,換來Gordan Giricek和一枚未來 的首輪選秀權。 在七六人的球迷和球員心目中,Korver是費城最受歡迎和尊敬的運動 員之一,這樣的說法絕不誇大。 And Korver is leaving the way he came – with plenty of class. In a phone interview yesterday, Korver said he wasn’t totally shocked, but he was surprised to be traded. And he said what he will miss the most are his teammates and the fans of Philadelphia. “We were a tight-knit team,” Korver said. "You couldn't ask for a better group of teammates." Korver reflected on the apprehension he felt when he first came to Philadelphia five years ago. A star at Creighton University, Korver didn’t know how he would be accepted by the masses. “When I first came I was wary of the East Coast and particularly the Philadelphia fans because I had heard so much about them,” Korver said. “But I grew to love the city, the fans and will always appreciate the way they treated me.” 離隊在即,Korver的態度一如他報到的第一天--寬宏大量,泱泱大器。 昨天的電話訪談中,Korver說他並沒有太震撼,但這筆交易來得意外。 他說,到時候最想念的,會是他的隊友和費城球迷。 「我們是一支很緊密的球隊。」Korver說:「這一群隊友都是最棒的」 回想五年前剛來到費城的時候,他的心情是戒慎恐懼的。 身為Creighton大學的明星,這裡的人會怎麼看待他,Korver憂心忡忡。 「我剛來的時候,對於東岸,特別是費城的球迷,其實很擔心,因為我 聽說過很多他們的事。」Korver說:「但我慢慢愛上了這座城市和這裡的 球迷,未來我也會永遠感激他們對我的照顧。」 Korver wasn’t blasting his former team for trading him. That is not his style. And he knows that playing in Utah could be a benefit to his career. “They have a legendary coach (Jerry Sloan), a top go-to player down low (Carlos Boozer) and one of the best point guards (Deron Williams),” Korver said. “I hope I fit into that system.” Korver will surely fit because one thing Sloan does is get his players open looks. And even though Korver had been inconsistent this season from the perimeter, his ability to stretch a defense with his shooting can't be minimized. He can shoot with the best of them, and few players were better teammates. “He’s a good person, a great teammate, in general somebody you want as a teammate,” Andre Iguodala said. Korver並沒有因為被球隊交易就出言謾罵。這不是他的行事風格。他也 知道,也許在爵士隊打球反而能再創生涯的高峰。 「他們有一位傳奇教練(Jerry Sloan),一個關鍵時刻足以仰賴的頂尖 禁區好手(Carlos Boozer),還有聯盟中最強的控球後衛之一(Deron Williams)。」Korver說:「我希望我能融入他們的系統。」 Korver要融入應該不是問題,因為Sloan教練的拿手好戲就是替球員製造 出手空檔。雖然Korver本季的外線投射並不穩定,但他足以扯破防守陣勢 的三分威力,絕對不容輕忽。 不僅神射功力名列前茅,以團隊而言,你也很難找到更好的隊友人選。 Iguodala說:「他是個好人、很棒的隊友,各方面來說都是你想要的那 種隊友。」(還真官腔...) Korver will be missed for much more than his shooting range. He was a straight shooter with his teammates, a selfless performer who grew to have the same affinity for the city and fans that they showed for him. 未來當我們想到Korver,心中浮現的絕不只是遠投功夫。 他是一個坦蕩直率的隊友、一個無私而穩健的球員,對這座城市和這群球 迷所展現的熱情,他終而赤誠以報。 -- 還我裝忙界第一帥哥! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.109.224.28 ※ 編輯: hanway 來自: 140.109.224.28 (12/31 01:28)

12/31 01:29, , 1F
箭頭先推
12/31 01:29, 1F

12/31 01:29, , 2F
爵士有可愛臉跌龍,土匪臉Boozer,帥哥臉KK,生態豐富
12/31 01:29, 2F

12/31 01:45, , 3F
推~
12/31 01:45, 3F

12/31 01:56, , 4F
唉....他一直都是這樣的人....
12/31 01:56, 4F