[外電] AI:七六人的轉播好無聊。

看板Sixers作者 (紗之器)時間16年前 (2007/12/27 22:17), 編輯推噓6(601)
留言7則, 7人參與, 最新討論串1/1
這是一篇約一星期以前出版的舊聞,轉隊後的AI沒說老王壞話,但他對 這支球隊目前的慘況和當初高層的處理方式,顯然有點意見。 http://0rz.tw/e83u0 Posted on Tue, Dec. 18, 2007 Iverson: 'It just looks dull' when he sees Sixers on TV A.I.:「七六人的轉播好無聊」 By PHIL JASNER Philadelphia Daily News jasnerp@phillynews.com What if . . . ? What if the 76ers had not traded Allen Iverson? "If I was still in Philadelphia, I don't think they would be in the predicament that they're in right now," Iverson told the Rocky Mountain News. "The way the East is, I would think we would be right there in the hunt . . . I look at the [Sixers'] games right now, and it looks like a rec-league game or an AAU game when you see the attendance there. It just looks dull." 幻想一下...如果七六人當初沒把Allen Iverson交易出去? 「如果我還在費城,我覺得他們的狀況不會像現在這麼艱困。」這是AI對洛磯山新聞 報的說法。 「以現在東區來說,我想我們會在季後賽的競爭行列...現在我打開電視一看,他們 比賽的觀眾人數,跟社區聯盟或業餘聯盟差不多。看起來很無聊。The Sixers did trade Iverson, after more than 10 seasons, on Dec. 19 of last season, sending him and forward Ivan McFarlin to the Denver Nuggets for Andre Miller, Joe Smith and his expiring contract and two first-round draft choices. Miller is the Sixers' starting point guard. Smith played effectively last season, then left in free agency to sign with the Chicago Bulls. The first pick acquired in the deal became forward Jason Smith, in a draft-night trade with the Miami Heat. The second pick became the since-waived Derrick Byars, acquired in a deal with the Portland Trail Blazers. The Sixers, via the Iverson trade, also created salary-cap space for this summer. "I know [the Sixers] didn't get enough," said Iverson, who has been leading the Nuggets in scoring, assists, steals, minutes and turnovers. "In my heart, they know they didn't get enough. The fans in Philadelphia know they didn't get enough . . . [The Sixers] just wanted me out of there." 效力十年的Iverson,最後還是被七六人交易了。時間是上個球季的十二月十九日,他 和前鋒Ivan McFarlin被送到丹佛金塊,換來Andre Miller、合約即將到期的Joe Smith ,以及兩枚第一輪選秀權。 Miller現在是七六人的先發控球後衛。Smith去年繳出穩健表現後,以自由球員身份與 芝加哥公牛隊簽約。而交易所附帶的兩枚第一輪選秀權,第一枚透過選秀當晚與邁阿密 熱火的交易,換來大前鋒Jason Smith。第二枚與波特蘭拓荒者交易後,選進後衛 Derrick Byars,他已經遭到揮棄。 透過Iverson這項交易,七六人也為今年夏天拓展了薪資空間。 Iverson說:「我知道七六人覺得不等值。」AI目前是金塊隊上的得分、助攻、抄截、 持久、和失誤王。「我心裡有數,他們知道交易不等值。費城球迷知道他們沒得到應 有的回報...(七六人)只想把我趕走。」 Iverson, as he insisted at the time of the trade, said he wanted to finish his career as a Sixer. "And I wanted that so bad for my fans," he said. "We had lost a lot of games . . . I came into a meeting and I told them that I didn't think the way we were going, we could win. And I voiced my opinion on what I thought we could do to help us win. And they didn't care what I thought." Iverson依然維持交易時的一貫說法,堅稱他希望在費城結束生涯。 「這是我非常希望為球迷做到的,」他說:「當時我們的戰績非常難看...我出席一場 球隊會議,告訴他們我認為以現在的走向,我們不會贏球。我提出一些能幫助球隊贏 球的個人想法。但他們不在乎我的意見。」 後記: 看到這篇新聞讓我很難過。 老實說,我覺得AI該走了。他在丹佛似乎比較開心,我也希望他能戴上冠軍戒,但以 George Karl的風格,和金塊目前的戰力來說,我不覺得他們能在季後賽有多少斬獲。 接下來還要翻譯一篇在Passion & Pride部落格(http://mvn.com/nba-76ers)的文章 和後續討論,關於AI的耀眼才華和先天侷限。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.109.224.28 ※ 編輯: hanway 來自: 140.109.224.28 (12/27 22:19)

12/27 22:35, , 1F
預告是因為要鞭策自己嘛? :P
12/27 22:35, 1F

12/27 22:36, , 2F
其實沒差,獵人都能拖一年了...
12/27 22:36, 2F

12/27 22:47, , 3F
感謝寒威:P
12/27 22:47, 3F

12/27 23:51, , 4F
希望在丹佛拿到冠軍後能回來領導76人....
12/27 23:51, 4F