[外電] Iverson already gone from the team's …

看板Sixers作者 (boychen)時間17年前 (2006/12/13 10:49), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Iverson already gone from the team's pregame highlight reel By Kevin Tatum Inquirer Staff Writer Before the 76ers played the Portland Trail Blazers last night at the Wachovia Center, team highlights were shown as usual on the giant screen that hangs over the basketball court. 76人隊昨晚在Wachovia中心對波特蘭開拓者隊比賽之前,在籃球場上面的巨大螢幕像往常 一樣顯示76人隊最精彩的畫面。 For the first time in 11 seasons, Allen Iverson was not included in the footage. The star guard was put on the Sixers' inactive list for the second straight game as the team attempts to trade him. He is in limbo as he awaits his next destination. 在這十一季中第一次AI不在片段內。這個超級控球後衛依舊在非上場名單當中,這已經是 隊上決定要交易他後的連續第二場未出賽。他在(地獄的邊境?) 等待著下一個目的地。 The fans noticed Iverson's absence from the pregame video. 球迷已經注意到AI不在賽前的影像之中。 "Somebody must have worked real fast to get all of the clips out, of Allen and all the exciting things he has done here - even this season," said Steve Palis, a 49-year-old health and physical education teacher in the Upper Darby School District. "They cut out and spliced out all of those clips, just had the guys who are going to play tonight. It was little odd and a little different. You know, I kind of missed him." 這段不怎麼想翻譯 A team official said that what fans saw last night was a new highlight tape. 一個官方的人說球迷昨晚看見的是新做的精彩畫面。 "We were already in the process of doing another video, and when it became clear he would no longer be with the team, we made the appropriate change," said Lara Price, the Sixers' senior vice president of business operations. "我們已經在做另一影像過程中, 並且知道他將不再與隊時,我們會做適當的變化," Lara Price說,76人隊企業活動的副總裁。 Although Iverson initiated the trade talk by reportedly asking Sixers president Billy King last week to move him, at least one hard-core A.I. fan still did not want the high-scoring player to leave. AI正式要求老王上周交易他,至少最支持A.I.的粉絲仍然不想要這位高得分的運動員離開 。 "I want to see them keep him," said Stephen Richie, a 35-year-old general contractor. "They can't get anybody for him. There's nobody like him. He's the wrong player to move. Who are you going to bring in his place to sell tickets?" "我想要看見他們去慰留他," 一個35歲的Stephen Richie說。 "他是沒有別的人可以 替代的。沒有人像他一樣。他是不該被交易的球員。你將在交易後你要靠誰賣票呢? " Another big-time Iverson fan, 65-year-old Barbara Waters, refused to be an apologist for him when she was asked about his imminent departure from Philadelphia. 65歲的超級AI迷 Barbara Waters拒絕為她辯護,當他被問到費城七六人隊的迫切問題的 時候。 "I have mixed feelings," said Waters, a recent retiree from Philadelphia. "I can't take anything away from him as a player. I thought he was great when he was out there on the court, but I think he needs to grow up a little bit. If they have rules and regulations, he needs to learn how to follow them. "我的感覺很複雜" 來自費城的一位的退休者Waters說。 "我不能從他身上帶走任何東 西。我認為當他在球場的時候非常偉大,但是我認為他需要長大一點。如果他們有規則和 條例,他需要學習怎樣跟隨他們。 "And he seems to feel that because he makes the kind of money he does, if he doesn't want to practice, he can pay the fine and so what? It's not fair to the other players." "並且他覺得他是如此高薪的球星,如果他不想要練習,他能支付罰金,那又怎樣嗎? 說實話這對其它球員來說並不公正。 " Palis' 12-year-old daughter had her own concerns about Iverson's no longer being a Sixer. She was wearing his No. 3 jersey last night. Palis的12歲的女兒當他知道AI不再是76人的隊員的時候。她昨晚正穿著3號的AI球衣。 "Now I'm going to have to get a new jersey," Justine Palis said. "現在我將要必須買一件新的球衣了," Justine Palis 說。 唉~~~AI加油吧~~~~ ~還是有一點淡淡的悲傷~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.124.230.150

12/13 13:10, , 1F
我不想看七六人戰績跌落谷底,但我想看一段時間都沒有
12/13 13:10, 1F

12/13 13:11, , 2F
滿滿的觀眾,戰績慘隊球員不好,票房慘對腦殘King不好
12/13 13:11, 2F

12/13 14:06, , 3F
居然被M起來了....哈...
12/13 14:06, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #15VsfDE3 (Sixers)