[外電] Iverson to stay on inactive list as trade looms

看板Sixers作者 (boychen)時間17年前 (2006/12/12 15:22), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Iverson to stay on inactive list as trade looms By Joe Juliano Inquirer Staff Writer The likelihood that Allen Iverson has played his final game in a 76ers uniform grows stronger every day. Allen Iverson有越來越大的可能,已經打完他在76人隊的最後一場比賽。 The Sixers announced yesterday that Iverson, who did not play in either Friday night's home game against Washington or Saturday night's contest at Orlando, "will remain on the inactive list until further notice." 76人隊昨天宣佈AI將持續不在球員的出場名單之中(星期五主場對華盛頓,星期六對奧蘭 多),直到更進一步的通知。 Sixers spokesman Michael Preston said the determination to keep Iverson on the inactive list "was an organizational decision and not in any way disciplinary." 76人的發言人Michael Preston說AI將持續在非上場名單."是整個組織的決定而且也不用 參加訓練。" The Sixers' president and general manager, Billy King, was not available for comment. 76人的總裁和GM沒有任何意見。 The Sixers return to action tonight against Portland at the Wachovia Center. After a home game Wednesday night against Boston, the Sixers travel to Texas for games Friday at Dallas and Saturday at San Antonio. 76人隊今晚在Wachovia中心對上波特蘭。在星期三的主場晚上對波士頓之後,76人隊要去 德州星期五對上達拉斯小牛隊和星期六對上聖安東尼奧馬刺隊。 The Sixers have been trying to deal Iverson, a former NBA most valuable player and four-time league scoring champion, since he told King on Wednesday that he wanted to be traded. Sixers chairman Ed Snider has said the team is going to grant his wish. 76人隊已經試圖交易AI,因為他在上星期三告知KING他想要被交易,一名擁有NBA 2000-2001 最有價值球員以及4次的得分王的頭銜。76人的總裁ED說會同意他的期望。 "I think it's time for him to move on, and for us to move on and find out where everything stands," Snider said Friday. "我認為該是該他往前走的時候了,也是和我們一起前行的時候了" Sinder說。 Snider also said Iverson "probably" had played his last game as a Sixer. 他也說的AI" 或許"已經打完他在76人隊中的最後的比賽。 Iverson, who did not play in the fourth quarter of Wednesday's loss at Chicago and did not practice Thursday because of back spasms, was last with the team Friday during its shoot-around. At that time, he said he wanted to participate but was not allowed. AI星期三芝加哥的比賽中的第四節並沒有上場,並且星期四因為背痙攣所以沒有練習,最 後在星期五的投射練習中,他說他想要參加練習但是不被允許。 After the shoot-around was over, Iverson said coach Maurice told him to stay home for the next two games because of his back trouble. The Sixers' injury report for both games, however, did not mention Iverson's injury. 在外線練習結束後,AI說教練MAURICE告訴他留在家裡不用跟隨球隊因為他的背部的傷勢 。這兩場比賽AI被列在76人的傷兵報告中,不過,沒提及艾弗森的傷勢如何。 Asked Friday night how the Iverson situation would be handled after the two games had been played, King replied, "We'll address that if need be beyond that." 在星期五晚上被問到AI的傷勢如何時,KING回答"我們將會給大家合理的答覆如有那個必 要的話 " King, however, has not called the forced inactivity a suspension. 不過KING沒有告知大眾 AI是被強迫放在非上場的名單當中。 Iverson's last public words were contained in a statement released Friday by his agent, Leon Rose, and said a change would be necessary. AI上次公眾談話中有包含在經理人的一個陳述,Leon Rose說變化將是必要的。 "As hard as it is to admit, a change may be the best thing for everyone," he said. "I hate admitting that because I love the guys on the team and the city." "很難不去承認,變化可能是對每人最好的事情" 他說。 "我不喜歡承認因為我愛那小伙 子和城市。 " Cheeks, whose team has lost seven straight games, has not commented on Iverson's situation and continues to stress that his energy is directed toward the players in his locker room and nowhere else. Cheeks他的隊伍連輸7場,也沒對AI的情況作評論並且繼續強調他的精力是在更衣室裡默 默指導其他運動員。 The players have tried to keep their focus on breaking the losing streak, but must feel strange because Iverson is not involved with the team, for which he had been playing for the 11th consecutive season. 76人的隊員已經努力保持他們的專注力來停止連敗, 但是還是感到怪怪的是,因為AI不 在這個他已經呆了十一個球季的隊伍了 "He's still a friend of mine," forward Chris Webber said after Saturday's game. "He's somebody I still talk to. But this is a business. I just wish the best for him." "他仍然是一我的的朋友," WEBB在星期六的比賽之後說。 "他是我仍然交談的人。 但是在商言商。 我只能把最好的祝福他。 " AI要走 心情差 如有翻的不好 請多包含 隨然這篇沒啥內容...只有淡淡的憂傷... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.124.230.150

12/12 15:56, , 1F
CW快點給AI一個大擁抱! 嗚嗚嗚嗚嗚嗚嗚唉唉唉
12/12 15:56, 1F

12/12 16:27, , 2F
英雄惜英雄阿 想當年 就是被國王交易來的...
12/12 16:27, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #15VbYu6U (Sixers)