[外電] Iverson shines in Philadelphia's pre …

看板Sixers作者 (God Bless Mario)時間18年前 (2005/10/13 19:38), 編輯推噓6(601)
留言7則, 7人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Iverson shines in Philadelphia's preseason win in S.C. Iverson出眾的表現讓76人在S.C.的季前熱身賽中獲勝。 http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=251012020 翻譯:nekomatagi(第一次翻長文<(_ _)>) COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) -- Allen Iverson will remember his first trip to the Coloni al Center for the rest of his life -- and not because he beat fellow All-Star Tim Duncan. Allen Iverson將會牢記他人生中第一次來到Colonical Center的旅途-而不是因為 他擊敗了同為明星球員的Tim Duncan Iverson got a huge ovation from the nearly sold-out crowd of 17,551 on Wednesda y, many wearing Iverson's No. 3 jersey and screaming as loud as they could when his name was called for pregame introductions. Iverson在星期三受到了幾近滿場的17551名觀眾熱烈的歡迎,當賽前的球員介紹叫 到他的名字時,許多穿著Iverson3號球服的球迷竭盡所能的大喊著。 "It was a great feeling, man," Iverson said. "My first time being here, people embracing me the way they were. It's something I'm going to cherish ... It kind of made me more nervous, just wanting to give them a good show." "嘿,這感覺真是太棒了!"Iverson說。"這只不過是我第一次來到這裡,而他們卻 如此熱情地擁抱我。我真該要好好珍惜!…雖然這樣的感覺讓我有點不知所措,但我只想 著要給他們一場精采的比賽!" And that's what Iverson did, scoring 27 points and finishing with seven assists to lead the 76ers to a 100-88 preseason victory over San Antonio. 而Iverson果然言出必行,豪取了27分並送出7次的助攻,帶領76人在這場季前熱身 賽以100-88擊敗了馬刺。 Iverson played the first quarter and most of the second half. That was more than enough for the Sixers (1-1) playing at South Carolina's home arena. Iverson的上場時間集中在上半場(打滿第一節和大半的第二節),然而對在South Carolina's home arena比賽的76人(1-1)來說已是相當足夠了。 The contest also gave Duncan a chance to reconnect with his old Wake Forest coach, Dave Odom, who's now with the Gamecocks. Duncan had dinner at Odom's house Tuesday night and goofed around with South Carolina players during some informal drills hours before tipoff. "I haven't been around him in so long, not for anything other than our paths just haven't crossed," Duncan said. "It was great to have some time ... and talk about old times." (這段是有關Duncan和他之前在wake Forest時的教練碰面的事情,我就不翻了XD") Still, there was no doubt that Iverson was the fan favorite. He got the largest ovation during pregame introductions. Cameraphones were aimed in his direction and flashes popped whenever he touched the ball. 然而,Iverson無疑是球迷的最愛。他在賽前球員介紹時獲得了最熱切的掌聲。一 當他拿到球時,攝影機群馬上鎖定他的身影,閃光燈則不停的啪啪作響。 One of Iverson's flashiest sequences came in the third quarter when he took a pass on the left baseline and quickly moved past Bruce Bowen, with Duncan closing on defense -- and getting called for a foul on his fellow star. Iverson made both free throws to put the 76ers up 64-56. Iverson其中一個華麗的連續動作出現在第三節,當他在左側底線接獲傳球之後以 迅雷不及掩耳的速度過了Bruce Bowen,以及緊密防守著他的Duncan-並從同為明星球 員的他身上賺到了一個犯規。Iverson兩罰俱中,讓76人的領先擴大為64-56。 Moments later, Iverson drove past San Antonio's Stephen Graham, gliding right behind Duncan, whose back was turned to the play. The time, the ball fell in and Iverson finished the three-point play for a 69-62 lead over San Antonio (0-2). 不過一會,Iverson晃過了馬刺隊的Stephen Graham,從右後側滑翔閃過Duncan-- 並靠著他的背賺取了一次犯規。此時,球進算,而Iverson也成功完成了一個三分打, 讓76人以69-62領先著馬刺。(老實說這段我覺得翻得很差|||) Iverson, though, says he doesn't concentrate on marquee matchups. "If I start thinking about who's on the opposing team and I've got to play well against that team, then the next night when we play against guys without the big names, then you don't play so well," Iverson said. "So you try and keep a consistent approach." 然而,Iverson說他並沒有專注於marquee matchups(應該是指熱身賽吧@@)。 "假如當我開始思考敵隊有誰的時候,我就會想打出一場好球給對方瞧瞧,若次晚當我們和 沒什麼有名的對手比賽時,你就不會表現得那麼好。"Iverson說。 "所以你需要嘗試並保持著始終如一的態度。" Iverson seemed as excited at the solid play of his teammates. After Lee Nailon made a 15-foot jumper on a play that didn't go through Iverson, Philadelphia's floor leader pumped his fist in Nailon's direction. Iverson對於隊友團結的攻勢感到相當興奮。在Lee Nailon投進了一顆15呎的跳投而球完全 沒有流經Iverson的手上時,費城的地虎隊長不停的朝著Nailon的方向拍打著他的拳頭。 Iverson closed his night with a running 20-footer, turning and shaking his head in the universal playground taunt that he couldn't be stopped. His final cheer came a few moments later when he was replaced by Kevin Ollie. Iverson以一個20呎的跳投替今晚的表現畫下句點,在場上一邊轉身一邊搖著他的頭,像是 嘲笑著沒人能擋住他。一會兒之後Kevin Ollie上場取代他時,觀眾給予他最後的歡呼。 "I think it sends a bad message when we lose these preseason games," Iverson said. "我想當我們輸掉這些季前熱身賽時,它傳遞了一個不好的訊息。"Iverson說。 Duncan played half the first quarter and all of the third for the defending NBA champions. He finished with 12 points and eight rebounds. However, the Spurs' Duncan appreciation tour continues Thursday with a game against Washington at Wake Forest, Duncan's alma mater. "You can only like the guy so much," San Antonio coach Gregg Popovich said. "After a while, it's 'OK, OK, we get it.' It's like a farewell tour." (上三段也是在講Duncan...我就沒翻了orz) As for the game, San Antonio closed to 88-86 on Graham's basket with 6 minutes to go. But John Salmons and Ollie each made two foul shots and Kyle Korver hit back-to-back 3-pointers to extend the 76ers' lead. 回到場上,當剩下6分鐘時馬刺靠著Graham的上籃將比數追近到88-86。但是John Salmons和 Ollie分別罰進了兩球,而Kyle Korver連續兩記的三分彈更拉大了76人的領先。 Philadelphia played its second straight game without Chris Webber, out with a right quad strain and not traveling with the club. Coach Maurice Cheeks said he was not worried about Webber's condition and hoped to have him back for the last two or three preseason games. 費城連打了兩場缺少Chris Webber的比賽,他的右小腿扭傷且沒有隨隊而行。總教練 Maurice Cheeks說他並不擔心Webber的情形,並且希望能讓他在最後兩到三場的季前熱身 賽時回到場上。 -- 有錯或是翻得不好的地方請多多指正...<(_ _)> 我還很欠磨 orz -- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.84.150

10/13 20:22, , 1F
幫推這篇~嗚,我好想看比賽= =
10/13 20:22, 1F
※ 編輯: nekomatagi 來自: 218.166.84.150 (10/13 20:45)

10/13 22:03, , 2F
推...球季快開打吧
10/13 22:03, 2F

10/13 23:59, , 3F
推一個 辛苦了
10/13 23:59, 3F

10/14 00:13, , 4F
我要看Webber啦..看你本季大發神威!!
10/14 00:13, 4F

10/14 02:34, , 5F
謝謝你的翻譯唷~大感謝^^!
10/14 02:34, 5F