[租屋] Bouna Vista MRT已刪文

看板Singapore作者 (詭絲)時間10年前 (2014/02/02 13:27), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
新年快樂,小女子即將搬離現在的租屋處。 這個房子真的超級好的,非常舒適方便的環境, 屋主非常阿沙力,東西壞掉或是有需要什麼都很快就幫我們解決! 像是那個洗衣機就是我們搬來時直接換新的, 客廳的吊燈前陣子壞了,也馬上幫我們換新。 平常完全沒主動來查過房子!是個實在的好人。 所以想推薦給一起在新加坡的同鄉!(肥水不落外人田?) 條件限制:prefer professional 房屋類別:HDB 租屋地址:Blk 5 Ghim Moh Road, S270005 租屋樓層:3/15? 格 局:2房 / 1廳 / 1衛 / 1廚 / 1儲藏室兼walk-in closet 坪  數:不清楚耶 每月租金:$2300 租屋押金:一個月或兩個月(依租期長短) 公共設施:垃圾通道(可以直接在家裡丟垃圾,超方便的!) 提供設備:冷氣x2、洗衣機、冰箱、沙發、餐桌椅、平板電視、電視櫃、 單人床+床墊x2、雙人床墊x1、五斗櫃、書架x2。 聯 絡 人:Grace Yu (請站內信或FB私訊) 照片連結:http://ppt.cc/xLOM 附註: Bouna vista/ Holland Village/ NUH/ NUS/ One North/ INSEAD... No owner stay in/ Cooking and visitors are allowed of course This is a very convenient place. MRT/ Gym / Supermarket/ Food court/ Star vista/ Clinic/ Post office. All within 3-10 mins walking distance. Although it's a HDB, it's not crowded with people. The unit is in the middle of the community, so it's also very quiet. Friendly neighbors, sometimes they would sign my mail package for me! All the furnitures are in good conditions. The bathroom is separated into shower and toilet. And we have an extra walkin storage/ closet room in the back. So the bedroom is more comfortable to live in that we don't need to put all the stuffs in the bedroom. The whole unit would be available around March, but we might be able to make some arrangement if you are really keen. It is still possible for you to move in right away Just come a take a look, i really grew on this cozy neat flat at the first sight! The photo doesn't do it justice according to one of people who came for a room previously. 以上 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.212.208.170

02/14 17:48, , 1F
推 Ghim Moh Road 好區
02/14 17:48, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1IxTSxDJ (Singapore)