[莎娃隨筆]I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR

看板Sharapova作者 (JC)時間15年前 (2009/07/21 07:23), 編輯推噓2(202)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
補充一些東西。 http://www.mariasharapova.com I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR Jul 20 2009 2:20PM Summer has finally arrived and I can't tell you how much I love this time of year. Well maybe not the 115 degree weather that I was in a couple weeks ago in Scottsdale, but overall I like everything about it. Everyone is outside enjoying the summer... speaking of which, not sure what's going on but there's a huge baby boom in MB....every woman is either pregnant or wheeling around a baby. 我愛夏天。還發現自己住的地方附近怎麼搞的女人不是懷孕就 是帶著小孩…。 I have been training quite a bit in the last couple of weeks, trying to build a good base for the summer, especially my strength and conditioning. I usually never like to do running/sprint workouts but I'm actually learning to appreciate them. The worst part about them is that there's no way to make it easier, especially when you have a heart rate monitor, which sadly never lies. 鍛鍊鍛鍊。看來是著重在移動的加強。 Apart from working, I took a 2 day trip to Lake Arrowhead last weekend...it is such an oasis up there...I don't do anything but read (my latest book was The White Tiger by Aravind Adiga, really recommend it), ride around on the boat and listen to Madonna in full blast. I even tried fishing this time, which I learned is a total bore.| 玩樂玩樂,外加發現釣魚真的很無聊…。 然後莎娃推的書《白老虎》↓ http://www.books.com.tw/exep/prod/booksfile.php?item=0010427978 My collection for Cole Haan is coming out end of August and I cannot wait to see it in stores! It's so strange to see something that has been worked on for the whole year, to be finally hitting stores in less than a month. The response from magazine editors has been really positive. The first collection is not too big...only 2 pairs of heels (one which I have already worn to a couple events), 3 boots (the over the knee boot is my fave), and ballet flats in great colors. There are a few different bags as well! (The Hobo is so cool!!) Can you tell how excited I am!! I am writing this as I'm sitting at my fave hole in the wall reflexology place after a long day of practice....why are those types of places always the best!? Cole Haan 新產品即將上市。 Anyways I have a World Team Tennis match coming up in a few days...those are always very fun and entertaining! I never forget how much experience I gained from playing all those matches when I was younger. Oh I've also been meaning to tell you guys how awesome it was to meet Frank Gehry and work on my earrings for the US Open. He has been one of my all time favorite architects and I was so excited when he started making jewelry for Tiffany. I ended up going to his studio a few months ago which was completely surreal! He showed me around all the different sections of his studio, not to mention there were about a 100 of different projects he was working on at the same time! Those are the days where I just have to pinch myself to make sure it's not a dream. Alrighty I'm done with my treatment and headed home for a nice home cooked meal and some good quality mattress time! 過幾天要打 WTT。 很高興見到美網耳環的設計師。 Oh and check out my friends new show http://www.directv.com/thewanted .....I can't wait to watch it with popcorn in hand!! 幫推「朋友」的新節目。 這位朋友就是 Charlie Ebersol (aka 莎娃的現任緋聞主角),製 作人之一,似乎是紀錄片。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.135.140.34

07/21 13:47, , 1F
第一段XDDD
07/21 13:47, 1F
※ 編輯: jcshie 來自: 60.199.247.200 (07/21 15:46)

07/22 09:23, , 2F
Lake Arrowhead還蠻美+涼爽的 只是上山會暈車orz
07/22 09:23, 2F

07/23 09:57, , 3F
WTT不曉得為啥到現在還沒打...
07/23 09:57, 3F

07/28 16:52, , 4F
不知道莎娃喜歡madonna那一張專輯?
07/28 16:52, 4F
文章代碼(AID): #1APFoE3S (Sharapova)