[新聞] FAA在2018休賽期間手術修補心臟問題

看板Shapovalov作者 (麥克雞塊大師)時間5年前 (2019/03/31 20:26), 編輯推噓1(102)
留言3則, 2人參與, 5年前最新討論串1/1
* 新聞來源:https://goo.gl/9G4pqg 英文標題:18-year-old Auger-Aliassime says offseason surgery fixed heart problem Felix Auger-Aliassime is confident his heart problems are behind him following a surgical procedure during the off-season. The 18-year-old Canadian had occasionally experienced an irregular heartbeat, which forced him to stop playing during the first round of the 2018 US Open. He had also retired with the problem during the 2015 Guadeloupe Challenger. "It only happened twice when I was competing," Auger-Aliassime told British press at Miami. Still, the second of those times was on a memorable occasion. Playing his first Grand Slam match against friend and fellow countryman Denis Shapovalov, Auger-Aliassime appeared to be having problems breathing on a hot day at Flushing Meadows, having to retire from the encounter. FAA在去年底休賽期間以外科手術修補了心臟問題,對此他很有信心他好起來了。 這位18歲的加拿大人偶爾有心律不整的問題,導致他在去年美網退賽,同時他也曾因此問 題在2015年的Guadeloupe挑戰賽退賽。 「在我比賽過程中(這種情況)只出現過兩次。」 不過第二次發作讓人印象深刻,因為FAA是第一次參加大滿貫賽事,並且他的對手是同鄉的 好友Shapovalov,FAA在第三盤時因為呼吸急促與心搏過速而不得不退賽。 "It was tough to swallow," he said. "I had always dreamt of playing the Grand Slams and my whole family was there. "But the cardio thing I have dealt with since I was eight, so I wasn’t scared for my health or anything." But he says the problem now appears to be fixed. Auger-Aliassime underwent surgery during the 2018 offseason and has not experienced it since, climbing from below the top 100 to the top 35 following his run to the semifinals in Miami this week. "It took a lot of years because they couldn’t find where it was coming from, the palpitations. I went on the table again, and they were able to find it – it was really easy," he said. "I know a lot of people who have done that surgery and it’s pretty common. It’s not something that I even think about any more." 「這真的讓人很難以接受,站上大滿貫的舞台一直是我的夢想,而且我的家人都在現場。 心臟的問題我從八歲就和他共存了,所以我並不擔心我的健康或是其他事。」 FAA說這個問題已經處理好了,他在2018年休賽期間進行手術修補,術後到現在都沒有再發 作。他的名次從百名外上升到35名(現在即時排名是33),並在這周打入邁阿密的四強。 「這件事(心律不整)其實已經和我共存很多年,因為我們無法找到引發心悸的原因是什 麼,所以我進行了手術,醫師會找到來源的,這個手術也很簡單。 我清楚的知道很多人都有這個問題,也接受了相同的手術,這很常見。 術後我不需要再擔心這件事了。」 -------------------------------------------------------------------------- FAA接受的應該是非常簡單的手術,在台灣多半由心臟內科操作。 沒猜錯應該是心導管電氣燒灼術(Catheter ablation)。 期待兩位加拿大人可以創造許多佳績,並且身體健康的一直打下去。 小獅小狼 GO GO!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 36.230.85.109 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Shapovalov/M.1554035182.A.11A.html

03/31 22:49, 5年前 , 1F
看起來很可怕的手術名稱 居然是內科
03/31 22:49, 1F

03/31 23:14, 5年前 , 2F
用心導管可以處理的都不是太難,除非有什麼意外才會
03/31 23:14, 2F

03/31 23:14, 5年前 , 3F
轉心外處理
03/31 23:14, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1SeB7k4Q (Shapovalov)