[租屋] a furnished 2bd/2bth apartment(starting from July 2010)

看板Seattle作者 (mine)時間14年前 (2010/05/06 07:04), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
我們是UW graduate students,今年六月要畢業 希望能幫房東找到新房客 承接我們的apartment,房東人超好! 公寓跟居住環境也都很棒(請看相簿),近UW跟Seattle downtown 下面是房屋資訊 有興趣的人請跟我聯絡 謝謝! ---------------- Looking for new tenants for our furnished 2bd/2bth apartment I and my roommate will move out this apartment around June – July this year. We are looking for 2 new tenants to move in between July/1 – July/15/2010. We really love to live here but we have to graduate very soon this year so hope to find new tenants who also treasure it as we do for our kind landlord. It is a furnished 2bd/2bth apartment on the Eastlake Ave E & Lynn st Total rent per month already including: -electricity, water, wireless, TV cable fee, and 2 internal parking places -furnished rooms, living room and kitchen (including all kitchen appliances, the furniture in house is all in high quality provided by our landlord) -a washing machine and a drier built in house -w/ elevator in the building -w/ "fantastic view" to the Space Needle and Lake Union from our balcony - 10 minutes to UW by bus / 30 mins to UW by walk Rent: $1,700 per month total (master room $900 + sub room $800) - need to sign one year or 6 months contract with no deposit and no party agreement with our landlord If you are interested, drop me an email at: evalenring@yahoo.com.tw I can answer further questions about the apartment. Our landlord is looking for tenants who are willing to take care of his apartment and remain the great condition of everything he kindly provides to the tenants. Prefer graduate/PhD students. Pictures of the apartment: http://evalenring.pixnet.net/album/set/14325775 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 98.232.18.38
文章代碼(AID): #1BuVbfsM (Seattle)