[租屋] UW-Seattle sublease

看板Seattle作者 (sunnyduck)時間14年前 (2010/05/04 12:46), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
代美國同學po文~有興趣請回內文的email。謝謝 --------------------------------------------------------- I am looking to sublet my room located in Nordheim Court from June 15 to August 31st. There is the option to renew the lease after it ends. This is a UW campus housing apartment for UW students. Available is one fully furnished bedroom in a four bedroom apartment. The bedroom comes fully furnished with a twin bed, desk, two chairs, bookcase, dresser, and large closet. You would share one bathroom with the other girl. Female preferable. Must be a UW student at least till June 2010. Rent is $780 per month but I will make it 600 a month. You will only pay a prorated rent of $300 for June. The rent includes all utilities: Electric, Gas, Water, Sewer, Garbage, UW Ethernet, Husky TV. Quiet, clean building neighborhood. Nordheim Court's also has controlled accessing, closed parking garage with big parking spots. No pets allowed. The building is next to the University Village, with buses going to UW right across the street where you can catch the 68 and 372, with the 30 being close. 5 minute bus ride to UW. The Burke Gillman trail is also close.. The IMA is down the street and takes 5-8 minutes by bike also and 10-15 walking. Nordheim Court also has a gym and two laundry facilities. Living room has a lounge chairs and coffee table. The new fully equipped kitchen including refrigerator, dishwasher, garbage disposal and built-in microwave. http://www.nordheimcourt.com/ Please contact me with any questions @ vanty.do@u.washington.edu. Thanks! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 67.183.108.93

05/05 01:23, , 1F
住過 環境不錯 推!
05/05 01:23, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1BtwQFIY (Seattle)