[情報] Darren近況 7/10 - transcript part VIII

看板Savage作者 ( =極速= )時間20年前 (2004/08/01 09:16), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
ModeratorB: Darmandi asks "Hi Darren - Firstly, can I apologise for our weather. Since moving to the UK, Is there anything that you miss about the other countries, you have lived in? - I am so much looking forward to seeing you at PITP tomorrow. Love Mandy xxx" Darren Hayes: I miss sunshine.. I miss my yoga school.. I miss my friends... 歌迷問Darre想念其他國家的什麼東西 也和他說抱歉 因為倫敦的天氣很糟 Darren說他想念陽光 想念他的瑜珈學校 想念他的朋友們 ModeratorA: I_WISH_U_HEAVEN asks "hey i was wondering what’s your most embarrasing moment?" Darren Hayes: Well it is probably falling off stage...in various places but probably in Brisbane in front of a sell out crowd... but thankfully Daniel did the same later so it was a family affair.. 歌迷問什麼是Darren感到最尷尬的事 Darren說從台上摔下來 還摔過好幾次 不過最糗的一次是在澳洲的布里斯本全場爆滿的觀眾面前摔下來 幸好後來Daniel也摔過 所以變成了大家都有的事情.. ModeratorB: kathleen asks "Hi Darren, welcome to the UK, its so good to have you here. Question is...Do you believe that there is just one person in this world just meant for you? Great hair by the way! Sue and Sam.. Birmingham." Darren Hayes: No I don't think there is just one person for us.. I think there are many but we settle for the one who fits best.. 歌迷問Darren他認不認為世界上只有一個人最適合他 Darren回答世界上適合他的人有很多 但是這些人必須和Darren協調誰最適合 ModeratorA: FluffyMalteserGirl asks " Darren what's your favourite love song at the moment and why???? Clarexx" Darren Hayes: Burn by Usher.. 歌迷問哪首歌是他現在最喜歡的情歌 Darren回答是Usher(亞瑟小子)的"burn" ModeratorB: jedibabe asks "Hi Darren, have you ever been asked to do something within the music industry that made you feel like you were 'selling your soul'? thanks, love Jane" Darren Hayes: I was asked to write some hits once! Darren Hayes: But in general no I've never sold out 歌迷問他有沒有要求他做一些並非音樂工業的事 讓自己覺得好像出賣自己的靈魂一樣 Darren回答他曾經被要求寫一些暢銷歌曲 但是一般來說他並沒有出賣自己的靈魂 ModeratorB: TaraluvsDarren asks "Hi Darren, Tara from Toronto, Canada here! First I just wanted to say it was so nice to finally meet you at the Indianapolis LP the album is AMAZING!!! Thank You so much. Now, my question for you is; in the song "Unlovable" it almost sounds like the background drumming is made to echo that of a beating or breaking heart. I was just curious to know if that was placed in the song on purpose?" Darren Hayes: It's meant to sound like a fist slamming into your heart, for sure.. 歌迷問了專輯裡面歌曲的問題 在"Unlovable"裡面的鼓聲就好像會有回聲一樣打擊或敲碎著心 請問這個鼓聲是故意的嗎 Darren回答沒錯... ModeratorA: zylda kee asks "Hi Darren, I am from Hong Kong, and this is a question from my friend, why everytime you perform TTMAB live, at the end you will sing "don't get me wrong, I still believe in you?"" Darren Hayes: I'm singing to Daniel 歌迷問每次唱"to the moon and back"的live時 最後唱的是"don't get me wrong, i still believe in you" Darren說那是唱給Daniel聽的 Darren Hayes: I hate to be the one to tell you all .. but I have to go! They're calling for me back in the rehearsal room and If I make them wait any longer they'll turn my album into polka again.. ModeratorA: ok thanks so much for joining us Darren! Darren Hayes: I love you all.. I really appreciate you taking the time all over the world to be here at this moment and for your interest and support in me. I can't wait to see you in person and thank you with the music.. big love.. xxxD Darren Hayes: See yaaaa!!! Darren Hayes: ModeratorA: Bye Darren!!!! ModeratorA: thanks again ModeratorB: Bye Darren... Darren Hayes: Has left the chat 最後Darren因為要去彩排室所以離開了... (完) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.143.131.123 ※ 編輯: zzt 來自: 220.143.131.123 (08/01 01:31)
文章代碼(AID): #1134HcDB (Savage)