[情報] Darren近況 7/10 - transcript part VII

看板Savage作者 ( =極速= )時間20年前 (2004/08/01 05:03), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
ModeratorB: charliesno6 asks "Hello, Darren! How do you select which song on the album will become a single?" Darren Hayes: It's really obvious.. certain songs just pop up when you're recording and stick in your head.. it's usually what everyone thinks as well.. I find I play it to friends/family/work and it's usually unanimous.. 歌迷問新專輯的歌是如何決定要收錄進去的 Darren表示很明顯地 有些歌在錄製的時候就會有很深刻的印象 而事實上一般人也會這麼想 而且Darren發現當他放給朋友家人或同事聽的時候他們也都一致同意 ModeratorA: Darrens-Willy asks "Hi Darren..in your song POP..ular..you have the words "im willing to sleep my way to the top"..have you ever been propositioned by anyone who could give you a "leg up"?" Darren Hayes: I'm sure not in such a crass way... but I've definitely felt people have wanted to sell themselves to me to get ahead certainly.. the song is really talking about selling out.. selling your soul.. the price of fame.. whether it be giving up your body or your morals.. to make $$$ Darren Hayes: For me Pop!ular is about our obsession with fame and it's my lack of faith in the music industry and saying.. 'who do I have to sleep with to get my record played?'... and so far it's working a treat.. 歌迷問在"popular"這首歌裡面有一句"i'm willing to sleep my way to the top" (我願意一路跟別人睡到高峰) 那麼Darren是否跟任何可以幫助自己爬上高峰的人 睡覺呢 Darren說絕不會是用這種粗魯的方式 但他覺得人們常會為了出頭而出賣自己 當然 這首歌講述有關"出賣"...出賣自己的靈魂 得到成名賺錢的代價 不是奉獻出自已的身體就是道德感 對Darren來說"popular"這首歌和我們對於成名的迷戀有關 而這也是Darren在音樂工業與裡面所欠缺的信心 至於有關"我和誰睡以換得賣唱片的權力" 目前為止只是一個論述而已.... ModeratorB: Darrenoholic asks "Darren, What's the most important reason for you to make such a personal album like The Tension And The Spark? Is it because you want to help people with the same problems? Or is it a way to lose those feelings? Love Debby and al your fans from Holland" Darren Hayes: Debby..sorry I missed your question.. the most important reason for me to make this record was NOT to sell out.. to make ART.. to make a record that I passionately believed in.. to be honest and unflinching Darren Hayes: if that inspires people or makes them feel less alone that's a bonus.. 歌迷問為什麼要出這麼一張個人化的專輯 是因為Darren想要幫助有同樣問題的人們嗎 還是只是想把這些問題藉由唱片讓它消失 Darren說這張唱片當然不是為了要賣座的 而是為了藝術 為了替自己曾深信某事的紀錄 為了要誠實 也為了要讓自己更堅定 如果有相同問題的人們聽了覺得原來自己並不孤單 這只是這張專輯的額外收穫而已.. ModeratorA: little bird asks "Hello Darren, I was wondering if you would ever produce other artists? Tamara" Darren Hayes: Sure.. I would love to... Darren Hayes: maybe in the future 歌迷問Darren他是否曾幫其他藝人製作過作品 Darren表示他很願意 也許是未來吧 (待續) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.143.131.123 ※ 編輯: zzt 來自: 220.143.131.123 (08/01 01:14)
文章代碼(AID): #1130aAlV (Savage)