[出租] Inner Sunset 雅房出租

看板SanFrancisco作者 (Another Day...)時間12年前 (2012/03/01 00:16), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
每月租金$950 詳細資料與照片: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/roo/2875930738.html I've got a room available in a 2br/1b Victorian apartment. There is a nice kitchen with all appliances you need and a laundry room in the beautiful garden. All common areas are already furnished. Here are more info: Rent ( Utilities Included): - Month-to-month with $1000 security deposit. - Month-To-Month deal with a minimum three month commitment. - water. ( so you can do laundry as many times as you want in the yard) - PG&E - wireless internet Location: - a few blocks from UCSF, - 1/2 block from the N Judah - 2 blocks from Golden Gate Park. - Judah is very safe and convenient street. Me: - Female in the 30's who works in downtown SF. You: - female - NOT allergic to my 2 cats. Btw, even though they are indoor cats, the litter box is not inside the house, instead its on the deck - no smoking inside - no drug 意者請email: bowzoo@gmail.com (代po 勿回站內信 謝謝!) ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.240.202.230
文章代碼(AID): #1FJazX-3 (SanFrancisco)