[情報] Flames Upon My Shoulders

看板Sammi作者 (想起我不完美)時間14年前 (2010/06/24 00:28), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
作詞/作曲:王菀之 編曲/製作:馮翰銘@The Invisible Men In the dark I see no way I was told I must be brave Upon my shoulders there's a flame Looking to the sky my heart is filled with pride Reaching out my arms now all my fears subside There were times when I was weak Lost control of what to believe Into temptation I drove my feet So unsure of what to do then I found you And you carry me together we go through *On my knees I bend my heart to pray  For your mercy and your grace  To forgive my sins as I go astray  To make me believe let me receive I shall never deceive  May all glory shine upon you* There were times when I was weak I Lost control of what to believe Into temptation I drove my feet Grant me the strength along the toughest I learn To Get out of the shadow and to share what I have earned REPEAT* It's the body not the soul that fades when you turn into his grace He has promised to give all his love to you Shed the tears and fears and all disgrace on this glorious day Lift your head and give your hands to him All the pain from yesterday Welcome his embrace and you'll be saved On my knees I now must pray Feel the miracles today Into temptation I drove my feet Grant me the strength along the toughest I learn To Get out of the shadow and to share what I have earned REPEAT* It's the body not the soul that fades when you turn into his grace He has promised to give all his love to you Shed the tears and fears and all disgrace on this glorious day Lift your head and give your hands to him All the pain from yesterday Welcome his embrace and you'll be saved On my knees I now must pray Feel the miracles today -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.174.104.168
文章代碼(AID): #1C8ZOXn- (Sammi)