[閒聊] 20210220 松平璃子Showroom 摘譯

看板Sakurazaka46作者 (R.O.K)時間3年前 (2021/02/20 20:26), 編輯推噓6(603)
留言9則, 7人參與, 3年前最新討論串1/1
20210220 松平璃子 showroom 來源:https://twitter.com/toomuchidea/status/1363052026297393153?s=20 Credit:@toomuchidea She hope that everyone can enjoy the SR Riko thanked everyone who watched Mini Live, and the Buddies performance was genuinely very much fun, where she could see the members a lot Hono was teary eyed, making her feel like crying too. Hikaru also took the chances to turn and look at her. The performance once again made her realize how much she love the members 她希望大家都能享受這場直播 璃子謝謝所有觀看Mini Live的人,表演《Buddies》時能經常看見成員,真的很快樂 保乃當時眼光泛淚,讓她也想哭了,光也趁機轉頭看她,這表演再次讓他了解到她是多麼 愛成員們 She never worked hard on anything before, so it truly felt like... She just met with Pe 過去她從沒努力做任何事,所以這感覺真的... 剛剛和梨加碰面 the recent pic with Karin she uploaded from her blog was Karin suddenly asking pictures with her, and she looked so smug about it LOL 最近在部落格中上傳與夏鈴的照片,是夏鈴突然找她合照,她看起來對此很得意 "I wonder if the feeling is mutual? But I guess it's just one sided. Until the end, it's one sided" 「不知道這個感情是不是互相的? 但我猜只是單方向,直到最後,這是單方面感情」 Every time Riko finishes a "last" job, Seki always cried even more than her, and Riko would get taken by it (and cry too) 每次璃子完成「最後」工作,関總是哭得比她還慘,璃子會受到影響(也哭起來) Riko can't sleep so she sent a voice note to Kira "I'm too nervous about SR tomorrow, what to do?", and Kira sends back "Don't worry you won't be" 璃子睡不著因此傳語音訊息給綺良:「我對明天的Showroom感到很緊張,怎麼辦?」 綺良回覆:「別擔心,你不會的」 She's glad to have become a good friend with her at the end, "She's funny!" 她很高興最後能跟她成為好友,「她很有趣」 Apparently she told Matsuri about her graduation before her announcement. "I can talk to her about everything. She's dependable. That's why... Everyone, please take care of her!" 看起來在宣布前就告訴松田里奈畢業的事,「我可以跟她說任何事情,她很可靠,這就是 為什麼...大家,請多關照她!」 Riko looks back to how before entering the group, she used to buy magazines with Pe on it, and now Pe have become a member she is close with. "You really can't tell what will happen in life" 璃子回顧加入團體前,她經常買梨加有上的雜誌,然後梨加現在已經成為她關係好的成員 ,「你不知道人生會發生什麼」 When she announced her graduation, she received messages from Miipan and Suzuka, whom she befriended, congratulating here on her graduation 當她宣布畢業消息時,收到佐々木美玲跟富田鈴花的訊息,恭喜她畢業 While she think it's unfortunate that it was done online, Last Live will be a show she will never forget. She feel that she has given her everything, so she have no regrets, and glad that they could perform Concentration there 雖然她覺得Last Live以線上方式結束很可惜,這會成為她永遠都不會忘記的表演,她覺 得已竭盡全力,因此沒有遺憾,並對能表演《コンセントレーション》感到很高興 They only practiced the song for 3 days 這首歌她們只練習3天 Before Concentration performance, Koike hugged her and that made her cry / made her feel like crying (missed it) 表演《コンセントレーション》前,小池抱她讓她哭了/想哭 Recently she's been watching netlfix, anime, and playing games 最近他在看Netflix、動畫和打電動 Rikopi said that when she met Yuuka after her grad announcement, Yuuka said nice / kind words to her, and she felt again how kind Sakurazaka members are 說到宣布畢業消息後遇到友香時,友香對她說了好/溫柔的話,她再次覺得櫻坂成員們是 多麼的溫柔 Someone asked why she graduated 有人問她畢業原因 She entered Keyaki because she admired the group, and now that the group has been renamed to Sakurazaka, her mind couldn't keep up. Perhaps it might be better if she graduated with Keyaki, but she love 2kisei too much 加入團體是因為憧憬欅坂,既然現在團體改名為櫻坂,她的心態無法跟上,或許她跟著欅 坂一起畢業會比較好,但她太愛二期生了 She wished she could interact with new 2ki even more, to dance with them even more 她希望能與新二期生有更多互動,跳更多舞 She feel sorry that she graduated on 1st single, but thanked everyone who supported her until now 對在1單時畢業感到抱歉,但感謝所有支持她到現在的人 Pon is her age, but she doesn't look like to be, she's good at performing and dancing. It took her one year to ask her to take a picture with her. "She constantly think about the group" 小林由依與她同年,但她看起來一點也不像是,她擅長表演與舞蹈,璃子花了一年的時間 才敢邀她合照,「她一直為團體著想」 youtube.com/watch?v=Q1Xzw12qMgk Song that she would like to direct to fans, staff, and members 她想給粉絲、工作人員與成員的歌 Concentration MV costume is very stylish, there's heart pattern and each person's are different. She talked with Koike about how regrettable they are that the MV is not published 《コンセントレーション》MV的服裝很優美,上面有愛心圖案,且每個人的都不同,她與 小池聊到對沒發表MV感到很可惜 Inoue is kind and thoughtful about the members, and always give her best in every job like SokoSaku 井上很溫柔並為成員著想,對所有工作總是全力以赴,像是轉櫻 riko was surprised to see hikaru crying about her graduation, that made her really happy 璃子看到光因為她畢業的事情哭了感到很意外,讓她真的很開心 sawabe revaled to her that he thought that riko is cute since the beginning, and riko said, "say it faster!" next episode of sokosaku is her last 澤部跟她說他覺得她從一開始就很可愛,璃子說:「早點講!」 habu was the first senior who talked to her. she's cool, and have a great self-produce, and rikopi uses her as fashion reference to which she learn many things from as she is stylish. she admire and respect her 土生是第一個跟她說話的前輩,她很酷,有自己的特色,璃子將她作為時尚參考,因為她 很潮從中學到許多,仰慕且尊敬她 the other day rikopi got a call from pe, and as they chat the TV program continues to change, and when she checked about 2 hours have passed. riko asked if pe perhaps the kind of person that can't close a call, and pe said "un" 有一天璃子接到梨加的電話,他們談到電視節目持續轉變,當她察覺到已經過了2小時, 璃子問梨加是不是不會掛電話的人,她回答「嗯」 they close the call together with a countdown 她們倒數一起掛電話 her final day would be 14th march, the end of NHS 她最後一天是3月14日全國握手會結束 this also means she won't be appearing in TGC 也表示她不會出現在TGC she's glad to have the other 8 2ki, it felt like they could overcome things together. they didn't have any song before, so they can only take turn to enter the position of graduated seniors, but in last live they all could participate 她很高興有其他8位二期生,感覺他們可以共同克服所有事,之前她們沒有任何自己的歌 ,因此只能填上畢業前輩的位置,但在Last live她們都能參與 "I have so many memories. So many fun memories. I truly love everyone" 「我有許多回憶,很多開心的回憶,我真的愛所有人」 she's happy that so many people asked for 2ki song, just hearing that is making her happy 他很高興有許多人要求出二期生的歌,光聽到就讓她很開心 she's happy with all the jobs she could do. she get to enter the group she admire, she get to participate in tour, rocking and other festivals, as idol groups don't usually get to appear in music festivals 對所有能做的工作感到很快樂,能加入景仰的團體,參加巡迴、Rocking等節慶活動,因 為偶像團體通常不會出現在音樂節慶 she want to convey her love for everyone, this includes hiragana keyaki who has become hinatazaka, 1kisei, for taking care of her 她想傳達愛給所有關照她的人,包含成為日向坂的平假欅、一期生 she didn't tell her father about her decision to graduate 她沒有告訴她父親要畢業的決定 her fav keyaki song is saimajo and hitsuji, although she have so many other songs she like like eccentric and she also like sakuzaka song like buddies and nazekoi 最喜歡的欅坂歌曲是《Silent Majority》和《黑羊》,雖然還有很多其它喜歡的歌,像 是《eccentric》,也喜歡櫻坂的歌,像是《Buddies》、《なぜ 恋をして来なかったん だろう?》 "A member I would want to have as my girlfriend? Of course it's Karin! How long do you think I have been aiming for her? It's been like, 2 and a half years. Althought that didn't come true" 「想成為女朋友的成員? 當然是夏鈴! 你知道我追多久了嗎? 好像有2年半,雖然沒有成 功」 She got paired with Ue in Buddies, and she remember how right before Osaka 3bdl she was sobbing really bad and Ue comforted her like "Don't worry, stop crying!" 她跟上村在《Buddies》中搭檔,記得在大阪3周年表演前哭得很慘,上村安慰她「別擔心 ,別哭!」 She think that Ue might be the first senior to reach out to juniors when they are troubled 她覺得上村是後輩有困難時,第一個伸出援手的前輩 She told Tsuchii about her graduation, and Riko jokingly said, "Would you support me?" and Tsuchii said, "Of course" 她告訴土田畢業的事,璃子開玩笑地說「你會支持我嗎?」,土田表示「當然」 "He's truly (our) dad" 「他真的是(我們的)父親」 she also told takahiro about her graduation, and he's a very kind person who comforted the members. riko think her dance has gotten better too (thanks to him) 她也告訴takahiro老師畢業的事,他是會安慰成員,非常溫柔的人,(因為他)璃子覺得她 的舞蹈也進步了 she's talking about 2ki but i got lag fuuuuuuu (談到二期生,但lag) when she wore this clothes today inoue said "you got paint on you", and riko replied, "you dumbass" 井上看到她今天穿的這件衣服時,說「上面有油漆」,璃子回「你這笨蛋」 she's really glad to be able to get to wear the blue fukyouwaon costume, though it's unfortunate that there was no time to take picture with it 她真的很高興能穿不協和音的藍色服裝,雖然沒時間能拍照很可惜 "Even after I graduate, if we meet again somewhere, please treat me well!" 「我畢業後若在某地相遇,也請多關照!」 there was a time when she and akiho practiced hard for nogi's influencer, she still have the video of it 之前曾跟大沼努力練習乃木的《influencer》,影片還留著 after grad riko want to face herself even more, and as she have a goal, she'd like to do her best toward that. that's why she would be glad if we could continue to support her even after graduation 畢業後璃子想更加面對自己,她有個目標,想盡力朝那努力,這是為什麼若畢業後我們能 繼續支持她,她會很高興 her dream is still to work together with ninagawa mika 她的夢想仍是與蜷川実花共事 the members watched the finished hitsuji MV together, and that time 2ki was still just freshly entered the group. seeing 1ki crying from watching it made her realize how much they put feelings into creating the mv, and that become a memorable moment for her 二期生剛加入團體時,成員們一起看完成的《黑羊》MV,看到一期生在觀看過程中哭了, 讓她了解到她們放了多麼多的感情在製作MV,讓她留下深刻印象 riko said to share her SR to parents, siblings, relatives, friends, whoever else lol 璃子說將SR直播分享給父母、兄弟姊妹、親戚、朋友,其他人 rikopi said it's okay to say hi to her, if you by chance bumped onto her in the streets 璃子說如果在路上遇到,跟她打招呼沒關係的 "we reached 30k! it is thanks to your grandparents!" 「超過3萬人了! 都是多虧了你們的祖父母!」 she's into alice in borderland, really like it and waits for S2 她迷上《alice in borderland》,真的很喜歡並期待第二季 she talked about wanting to dye her hair pink, she never dye her hair blonde before, and she would like to do it once 談到想將頭髮染成粉色,從沒將頭髮染成金色過,想試試看 there are many difficulties she experience, but she experience many happiness, and she is glad to experience this daily live. when she looked back, there is nothing but fun memories, and she thanked the other 8 2ki and fans for it 她經歷了許多困難,但也體會很多快樂,很高興能度過如此日常,當回首過去,只留下快 樂的回憶,對此感謝其它8名二期生與粉絲 she always feel sorry for being unable to give any happy news, but the fans always like "don't mind it", and she feel grateful for the support she receive 她總是對無法提供任何正面消息感到抱歉,但粉絲總像是「別在意」,很感激獲得這些支 持 she doesn't have any regret (about choosing to graduate), but she feel sad (對選擇畢業)沒有任何後悔,但她覺得難過 "thank you for meeting matsudaira riko the idol. if we could perhaps could meet again one day. when that day come, let's talk and laugh about the things we experience today" 「謝謝你遇到偶像松平璃子,若我們某天能再相見,那天來臨時,讓我們聊聊今天經歷的 事」 "thank you very much for supporting someone like me. i am truly, truly glad to have entered keyakizaka. even if i were reborn, i would enter keyakizaka again" 「非常感謝大家支持像我的人,我真的真的很開心能加入欅坂,即便我再重生,也會選擇 再加入欅坂」 "even if there are any difficulties, i would hold hands with the other 8, and together we could overcome it" 「即便有許多困難,我會攜手與其她8位一起,共同克服」 "even thought i won't be here, i'm sure that these 8 would lead sakurazaka from now on. so hope that you could support them, and i would be happy if a song for all these 8 could be created" 「雖然我無法參與,但確信這8位從現在起會帶領櫻坂,因此希望大家能支持她們,若能 出給她們8人的歌,我會很開心」 "even after i graduated, i am still a part of sakurazaka46. i will live in a way that will live up to sakurazaka46 name. i'm sakurazaka46's number one fan, so i will sneakily support everyone" 「即便我畢業了,還是櫻坂的一份子,我的行為會繼續符合櫻坂名字的方式,我是櫻坂46 的頭號粉絲,因此會默默支持所有人 "i am also filled with gratefulness with 1kisei... i'm still around until 14th march, so please take care of me. there isn't even one month until then" 「我也對一期生充滿感激之情...在3月14日前都還在,因此請多指教,距離那還有約一個 月」 rikopi said she would be glad if we could support her again after graduation 璃子說畢業後若能繼續支持她會很開心 "i'm sure that everyone are having hard times right now. when you do, please be sure to talk about it to something else. please take care of your heart, don't let it broken, once it is then it is over. let us do our best together to live on!" 「相信現在有人正面臨低潮,當遇到的時候,請務必跟其他人談,拜託照顧好你的身心, 別讓它受傷,這樣就能度過,讓我們共同努力生活!」 "yuuka-san, thank you for letting me enter such a wonderful group. i am glad to have entered the group" 「友香,謝謝你讓我加入如此優秀的團體,很高興能入團」 she ended her SR saying that she is glad to have become an idol, to not forget to watch her last sokosaku, and that she'd be glad if we could support her again after graduation 直播最後說到她很高興能成為偶像,別忘了看她最後的轉櫻,畢業後若能繼續支持她會很 開心 also when someone asked her what kind of presence are the other 8 2kisei for her 此外當有人問她其它8名二期生對她的存在 "they are not family nor friends, but people that i want to protect for the rest of my life" 「她們不是家人也不是朋友,但是我想用餘生保護的人」 also after her graduation is announced, takeyui told her "cancel your graduation~ cancel it~" 另外宣布畢業後,武元唯衣跟她說「取消你的畢業,取消~」 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 第三手資訊,表達不周之處請見諒 祝福璃子畢業 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 67.163.151.147 (美國) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Sakurazaka46/M.1613824011.A.09F.html

02/20 22:04, 3年前 , 1F
感謝翻譯
02/20 22:04, 1F

02/20 22:18, 3年前 , 2F
感謝翻譯 祝福璃子嗚嗚
02/20 22:18, 2F

02/20 23:28, 3年前 , 3F
感謝翻譯 充滿對團體的愛的SR 感謝你加入欅以及堅持
02/20 23:28, 3F

02/20 23:28, 3年前 , 4F
到櫻坂 對二期生你們 除了感謝還是感謝
02/20 23:28, 4F