[閒聊] Modelpress 20201208 摘譯

看板Sakurazaka46作者 (R.O.K)時間3年前 (2020/12/18 05:57), 編輯推噓2(202)
留言4則, 2人參與, 3年前最新討論串1/1
<櫻坂46小池美波・藤吉夏鈴・山崎天「Nobody’s fault」インタビュー> 來源:https://twitter.com/toomuchidea/status/1339534337180487681?s=20 Credit:@toomuchidea on nobafo 有關《Nobody’s fault》 karin's first impression is that it's a bit rock-ish and mischievous. until now keyaki have "boku" as the main character, but this song feels more like "ore" than "boku". her impression is that (they) become more cooler and have a stronger will 夏鈴對歌的第一印象是覺得有些搖滾與淘氣,欅坂一直以來都是以「boku」作為主角,但 這首歌可以感受到更多的「ore」而非「boku」,覺得她們變得更酷且有更堅定的意志 meanwhile koike feels that "boku", who has been together with them for 5 years as keyaki, is sending a message to them who are turning into sakuzaka, appealing to them like "grow up!" 小池覺得陪伴欅坂5年的「boku」正傳遞訊息給正在改成櫻坂的她們,彷彿告訴她們「快 長大!」 like what karin said, she also feel that they need to change. so she wondered if this song has turned into a determination and resolve for them meanwhile ten said that she doesn't remember, but she thought it's a song where they can take the first step to grow from keyaki 如同夏鈴所說,也覺得她們必須要改變,因此不知道這首歌對她們而言,是否已變成下定 決心與立志的存在 koike said that they also feel how they not only inherited what they cherished in keyaki, but also adding something new like by incorporating feminine dance to the strong performances and words that they have used a lot so far 小池覺得他們不只是繼承在欅坂所珍視的東西,還增添像是在一直以來強烈的表演與歌詞 中,融入女性化舞蹈的新事物 so it doesn't feel like a clean goodbye to keyaki, but there is the feeling that the stories from keyaki continues while also showing "we are different from before!", so it makes koike feel very happy 所以這不是完全對欅坂告別,而是有種接續欅坂的故事,同時表現出「我們與過去不同! 」,因此她感到非常開心 the interviewer asked about the triangle pose 採訪者問到三角形手勢 koike said that while takahiro often says "this is sakurazaka pose!", there are actually several other poses. there is 3 pose that come to her mind right now, but the "sakura pose" in nobofa is this triangle pose 小池說雖然Takahiro常說這是櫻坂手勢!但其實還有其他幾種,採訪當下她就想到3種,但 在《Nobody’s fault》中櫻坂手勢就是這個三角形 ten said that when looked from the front, it become a pose that people with strong will and strong heart will do. koike admitted that at first, she thought it's like a puzzle ring used for brain training and such 天談到當從前面看過去,這變成一個有著堅強意志與心態的人會做的手勢,小池表示同意 ,她覺得這像益智訓練用的環狀拼圖 ten said that at first she really wasn't used to it and had to practice many times, as they will need to quickly do the pose while dancing, "but now i've done it so much that i now have the habit of making the triangle" ko: it's a brain training, right? (laughs) 天說她一開始很不習慣,得練習很多次,因為在舞蹈過程中他們得快速完成手勢,「但現 在我做過這麼多次,已經習慣做三角形了」 小池:這是益智訓練,對吧?(笑 then the interviewer said that they have the important position to support the center in this formation, and ask what do they think of that 接著採訪者談到她們在陣行中位處支撐center的重要位置,問她們有什麼想法 ten said that she's not really aware of it. she feel like it won't work well if she think "i have to do this because i am (positioned) here", and of course you have to work hard no matter what position you are in 天說她其實沒有特別在意,覺得如果有「我必須做這個,因為在這個位置」的想法,是行 不通的,當然,不論在哪個位置都得好好努力 ten: "in sakurazaka we place an importance on working together to grow, so i want to do my best so that anyone can shine no matter where they are" 天:「在櫻坂,我們重視共同努力成長,因此我想盡自己所能,讓不論任何人在哪個位置 ,都得以發光發亮」 koike feel that the frustration from not being selected to keya 9th single senbatsu have changed her in the past year. she doesn't know if others sees that, but koike feel that she is able to properly face the weakness she feel inside her and the things she ran from 小池覺得沒上9單選拔的挫折改變了過去的她,不知道其他人是否這麼覺得,但小池覺得 她可以正視內心的脆弱與過去逃避的事物 and as she has been given this position, koike want to protect not only herself but also the members from now on, she want to be be able to proudly stand in this position so that the fans could feel at ease when they see her there 當被賦予這個位置,現在開始小池不只想守護自己,還有成員們,她想成為能自信地站在 這個位置,這樣粉絲看到她在那時,才能感到安心 karin: with the new system, i feel that rather than making an under (group), we are all making the group together. but it still pains my heart to remember how not all the names were called when we sat together for the position announcement 夏鈴:在新體制,我覺得大家都是團體的一部份,而非建立under,但想到當我們坐在一 起等著公布選拔位置時,不是所有的名字都被唱到,仍會感到痛苦 then they ask if karin and ten, who are also centering in this single, have sense of responsibility and pressure? 詢問同樣在單曲擔任center的夏鈴與天,有沒有感受到責任與壓力? karin said that rather than feeling pressure, she is more interested in the new challenge of having different people centering the 3 songs inside of just one >>>> as it would be interesting to see how it will create different atmosphere ten also said that she is enjoying the new formation. ofc there are pressure, but the members around her and takahiro told her that she can do it freely, so she's doing it as so 夏鈴表示與其說覺得有壓力,她對由不同人擔任這3首歌的center,而非只有一人的新挑 戰感到更有興趣,因為能看到不同氛圍被創造出來很有趣 天也說她很享受新隊形,當然也是有壓力在,但身邊的成員與Takahiro告訴她,她可以自 由發揮,因此她正這麼做 the interviewer told koike that they think she is giving a reliable support to them 採訪者跟小池說他們覺得她是支持團體的可靠存在 koike said not at all, that she is still lacking. but while she cannot support everyone, she hope that they can rely on her when they want to, and want her to spoil them 小池說完全不是,還有許多不足,但即使她無法支持所有人,希望大家想要時,還是能依 靠她,並想向她撒嬌 then the interviewer ask if ten have learned to get her seniors and genmates to spoil her ten: ah yes they spoil me ko: you're the one who asked to be spoiled! ka: i've... never spoil ten before, right? ten: yeah lol ka: it feels that 1ki is has come to really spoiling her 採訪者詢問天是不是已學會向前輩與同期生撒嬌 天:啊,對啊,她們會寵我 小池:是你向大家撒嬌! 夏鈴:我過去從...沒有寵天,是吧? 天:是的(大笑 夏鈴:感覺一期生真的很寵她 ten: but karin also spoils me. even when she do, karin is also the only one who is strict with it. she have her own individuality, so i think that karin has her own way of spoiling (me) ko: all the 2ki are so cute, it can't be helped 天:其實夏鈴也會寵我,但她是在寵的時候唯一嚴謹的人,很有自己的個性,所以我覺得 她有自己獨有的寵我方式 小池:所有二期生都好可愛,實在忍不住 then the interviewer said that they have always said positive things toward become sakuzaka, not that they have started their activities as sakuzaka proper, is there is any change of feeling to the ones they felt before renaming? 採訪者說過去她們總是對改名為櫻坂,表達出積極的想法,既然現在已身為櫻坂好好的開 始活動,對於改名前的感受是否有所不同? karin said that while she thought she had accepted the renaming, as she does activities as sakuzaka like filming the MV, she realized that she still had feelings toward keyaki's atmosphere 夏鈴表示她以為她已經接受改名之事,當她以櫻坂身分活動,例如拍攝MV,她覺得她還是 有感受到欅坂的氣息 karin said that she still hasn't fully grasped at who she is in sakuzaka, so it feels like she is taking one step at the time together with the group koike shared that the truth is, the period of renaming from keyaki to sakuzaka was the most difficult time for her 夏鈴說她還沒完全理解她在櫻坂是什麼樣的存在,因此覺得目前正與團隊一步一步地探索 小池分享到,從欅坂改名為櫻坂的期間是她最艱苦的時期 koike thought and worried about a lot of things, not about themselves, but like about how the fans would feel, and whether the people who become fans until now because they like keyaki songs will dislike sakuzaka 小池想了很多且對許多事感到擔憂,那些事不是關於她們自己,而是粉絲會有什麼感受, 以及因為喜歡欅坂而成為紛絲直到現在的人會不會討厭櫻坂 now they are standing on a new start line and making new songs and such, and like karin said, there are some parts that she couldn't fully grasped just yet, but because of that they can be dyed in anything, and they can have various colors and impressions from now on 現在她們站在一個新的起跑線上,且有新歌等等,如夏鈴所說,還有許多她無法完全體會 的部分,但也正是如此,她們才能染上任何顏色,且從現在開始能擁有多種顏色與印象 koike hope that one day people can say "sakura-like", just like how it was with "keyaki-like". so rather than feeling sad, she is enjoying it with a fresh feeling ten said that long before the renaming, she always have the feelings of wanting to change something 小池希望有天人們能說「很櫻坂」,就像過去有「很欅坂」,與其感到哀傷,現在帶著新 鮮的感受享受新開始 天說早在改名之前,她一直有想要改變什麼的感覺 ten had always thought of wanting to do something new, so she have a positive feeling of wanting to challenge a lot of things so that there won't be any surprises 天一直以來都有想做些新事物的想法,因此她有著想挑戰許多事的積極想法,以至於沒有 再出現任何驚喜 dreams & goals that you want to achieve in sakuzaka? 想在櫻坂達成的夢想&目標? ten: i want to show many colors that can only be shown by sakuzaka ko: i'd like to do my best so that sakuzaka can win Japan Record Award, something that we couldn't do in keyaki ka: i have a dream, but i don't want to say it right now, i hope that there will come the day when i can say it 天:我想展現出只有櫻坂才有的各種顏色 小池:我想盡自己所能讓櫻坂可以獲得日本唱片大賞,那些我們在欅坂沒能達成的成就 夏鈴:我有一個夢想,但現在不想說出來,希望未來有一天能夠說出來 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 第三手資訊,表達不周之處請見諒 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 67.163.151.147 (美國) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Sakurazaka46/M.1608242234.A.67B.html

12/18 10:14, 3年前 , 1F
3C方式都能上音番,覺得很棒,咪醬也很會撒嬌阿,
12/18 10:14, 1F

12/18 10:14, 3年前 , 2F
天醬果然是最年少的,夏鈴會等妳以後想說的那個目
12/18 10:14, 2F

12/18 10:14, 3年前 , 3F
標阿
12/18 10:14, 3F

12/18 19:04, 3年前 , 4F
感謝翻譯
12/18 19:04, 4F