[歌詞] Glorious

看板SUPER_EIGHT作者 (Save him, ER!)時間15年前 (2009/04/12 04:44), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Glorious (演唱:渋谷すばる/錦戸亮/大倉忠義) 作詞:Samuel Waermo 作曲/編曲:Samuel Waermo‧TJ Mixx Here I stand in the rain Looking up to see your face Pass the window for a glimpse of you Can't you see how I feel So come undo this hurt now I wish you were beside me I'm knocking at your heart (Begging you to open up) (Let me feel you through the night) I walk a million miles Whatever it takes Glorious, you're glorious A miracle You're the dreams I got inside 'n paint my world of colors so divine (so divine) Glorious, so heavenly You stole my heart And you stepped into my life Like no one else have done It's making you glorious When the nights tumble down I can feel you close to me You got heaven stored inside of you Say me, say you that's how it all should be now I wish you were beside me I'm knocking at your heart (Begging you to open up) (Let me feel you through the night) I walk a million miles Whatever it takes Glorious, you're glorious A miracle You're the dreams I got inside 'n paint my world of colors so divine (so divine) Glorious, so heavenly You stole my heart And you stepped into my life (my life) Like no one else have done It's making you glorious maybe I'm a fool, notorious, I never learn maybe I should leave my dreams of you behind but when I see your eyes and touch your lips I know I'm truly yours so glorious love can be Glorious, you're glorious A miracle You're the dreams I got inside 'n paint my world of colors so divine (so divine) Glorious, (ya hei~)so heavenly (oh~ya~) You stole my heart And you stepped into my life (my life) Like no one else have done It's making you glorious Glorious, you're glorious A miracle You're the dreams I got inside (inside) 'n paint my world (my world) of colors so divine (so divine) Glorious, so heavenly You stole my heart And you stepped into my life (my life) Like no one else have done It's making you glorious It's making you glorious == 有錯請指正~這大概是我打得最快的一首吧 XD 謝指正^^ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 58.114.176.28 ※ 編輯: Sherryvivi 來自: 58.114.176.28 (04/12 07:52)

04/12 13:46, , 1F
應該是paint my world?!
04/12 13:46, 1F
※ 編輯: Sherryvivi 來自: 58.114.176.28 (04/12 14:15) ※ 編輯: Sherryvivi 來自: 203.71.94.5 (04/15 01:48)
文章代碼(AID): #19uG4az0 (SUPER_EIGHT)