[寫作班]托福第44週vinneko(2)

看板ST-English作者 (OD)時間14年前 (2009/09/11 00:43), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
2. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? With the help of technology, students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly. I agree that students can learn more information with the help of technology. For English learners, there are thousands of English learnning resource on the Internet. We can find interesting English vedio on the youtube, and watch the clips of new on the CNN, or listen to the radio on the website of BBC. Thanks for the mp3 technology, we can listen to the podcast any time. The only thing we have to do is to download the podcast on the website and load the mp3 file to our i-pods. Then we can listen to the news or some new informations around the world any time and any where. Another marvel thing is the invention of wireless network. We can now download files not only in fornt of our computers, but also with our cell phones! We can receive mails and watch vedios and read any informations around the world in any places with wireless network by using a hand-sized machine. To sum, I agree that the progression of technology could help students to get more informations than the day before. Being students, we be aware of this and take advantages of it. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 203.73.234.12
文章代碼(AID): #1AgIp0oF (ST-English)