[寫作班] 托福第43週(vinneko)

看板ST-English作者 (OD)時間14年前 (2009/09/01 00:18), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
1. Learning about the past has no value for those of us living in the present. Do you agree or disagree? I disagree this statement by the following reasons: First of all, I believe we can learn the experience from the past. When someone doesn't know what to do or which way to choose, he can take the benefits of others experience to avoid making mistakes. Similarly, when someone wants to make his work better or enhance his performance, he can also take others experience as reference. Secondly, we can understand the rules of the world more clearly through the analysis or studies in the past. Even though some of the theorems in the past may not be correct at this time, we wouldn't know how to built the right theorems unless we have enough mistakes. Moreover, I believe there are many models lived in the past that should be memorized or followed. People like Mother Terisa, who sacrifice their lives to serve the world, are so influencial that their spirits still affect our lives nowaday. I think what they done is valueness and shall not be forgotten. In sum, I believe there are many benifits of learning from the past. We should not only memorize the historys, but also find out the ways of our future by learning from the past. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.104.120.216
文章代碼(AID): #1Ac_V6_x (ST-English)