[寫作班] 托福第41週 (aijung, 4)

看板ST-English作者 (aijung)時間15年前 (2009/08/20 12:01), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
4. We all work or will work in our jobs with many different kinds of people. In your opinion, what are some important characteristics of a co-worker (someone you work closely with)? At wrokplace, you might only have one manager who directly supervises you, but it is possible you have more than one co-worker working around you. For me, the perfect co-worker who has great sense of humor and is responsible and dependable. A co-worker who has great sense of hummor makes the workplace more joyful and delightful which doesnt mean employees are not serious and focus on their work. Many people work under stress or always wrok overtime. They spend more time in the office than at home so the atmosphere of the workplace should become more enjoyable as a result that the workers can be more productive and efficent. A co-worker with sense of humor help bring a better working environment. A good co-worker should also be responsible and dependable. In workplace, team work are often required. If one fails to do their job, it might affect everyone, and the work might be delayed or unable to be completed. Competition in the office might be inevitable but a good co-worker should not consider their own interest and profit over team cooperation. Therefor, the characteristics of being responsible and dependable are also important for a co-worker. To sum up, for me the above are most important traits of a coworker. However, you can not choose who you want to work with, but once I meet a co-worker that I really get along with and possesses those characteristics, I would value the time to work with them. -- ~ ~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 24.6.28.97
文章代碼(AID): #1AZCgWep (ST-English)