[寫作班] 托福第38週 winse 2

看板ST-English作者 (winse)時間15年前 (2009/07/06 11:53), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
: 2. Films can tell us a lot about the country where they were made. What : have you learned about a country from watching its movies? Movie takes people from reality to a scene they never seem. That is why I enjoy in watching movies. I have learned a lot from movies, such as the spectacular buildings, views and how the people living in their own country. The Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon maybe is the most famous film directed by Ann Lee in recent years. In the film, the beautiful scenes such as mirror-like lake, jade-green mountain are most attractive to people who never been China. Ann Lee also shows the life of ancient Chinese, houses, clothes and even the behaviors, in the film. I believe that this film gives people a great image of the beautiful China. The Taxi, which have four movies in a series, directed by Luc Besson, introducing a sense of humor of French. These films describe French life by telling the story between a cap and a taxi driver. The interesting thing is that they will never lose humor, even in dangers. No matter where the movie is made from, the most important is to enjoy it then you can learn at least one little thing from it, even a single word. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.76.107
文章代碼(AID): #1AKNKpi1 (ST-English)