Re: [Work] TOEFL - One thing you can take for a …

看板ST-English作者 (libertine)時間15年前 (2008/11/05 12:45), 編輯推噓1(101)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ 引述《soundspeed (myway)》之銘言: : Imagine that you are preparing for a trip. You plan to be away from your home : for a year. In addition to clothing and personal care items, you can take one : additional thing. What would you take and why? Use specific reasons and : details to support your choice. : == : Besides clothing and personal care items, I would like to take my notebook ==Besides做為段落開頭不適當: with me for a long trip. The reason why I choose to bring my notebook with me ===累贅==== : is that it provides me a lot convenience in daily life. It is hard to imagine ==a lot of== a lot of convenience?? 看不懂 for me to live in a world without a computer, especially my intimate notebook. ==贅語== ================ intimate notebook常被認為是私密的筆記本,但你要說ㄉ是親密ㄉNB吧? : Also, when I feel homesick, documents contained in this machine could help to : ================================== docements contained in this machine????????????看不懂您ㄉ意思 pacify part of my pain. Following paragraph would explain why I select my : notebook as additional one. : First, since I have formed the habit of using computer as part of my life, : it is really inconvenient for me in living without such tool. For example, : everyday in the morning, I browse CNN or BBC website to check what’s : happening in the world. Almost at the same time, I always open Microsoft : Outlook to check if I have new emails from my friends and family members. : Usually, I played some Jazz or classical music to welcome a new day. In : addition, I always use searching engine, Google, to look for information : I need. For instance, when I want to find a place, maybe a restaurant or a : spot, I always type the key words in Google searching bar to find the exact : location on Google map. It really saves me a lot of time and energy. I guess : this function is especially necessary when I go out for a long trip. : Also, I cannot take letters and photographs of my family and friends with me : all the time since they are heavy and take a lot of space in my backpack. : If I have a light notebook, I could save these treasure memories in the disk : of my notebook. Then, every time I miss my family and friends, I could browse : these documents in my personal notebook to alleviate my homesick. : To sum up, my notebook has become part of my life. It provides me a lot of : necessary functions in daily life, including understanding the world, : communicating with my friends, and even handling my works. Also, it gives : me a space to collect what I shared with my friends and family. As I’m : going to somewhere far away for a long time, I really need this additional : and special one with me. 大概看了依下,發現重點在於中文式思維和用字,許多字詞很明顯都是查漢英翻譯得來, 建議還是要多用英英字典。 偶爾發現這個版,提供依下個人意見,多多包涵。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.47.45.34 ※ 編輯: greenvase31 來自: 114.47.45.34 (11/05 12:49)

11/05 13:47, , 1F
非常感謝指正。可以請您示範一篇非"中文思維"的例子^^"
11/05 13:47, 1F

11/05 14:02, , 2F
網路外國人寫的東西不就很多了嗎= = 問笨了。
11/05 14:02, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #194IJY6r (ST-English)