[寫作班] 托福第23週 alvin4123,5

看板ST-English作者時間15年前 (2008/09/27 16:14), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
5. Some people think that the family is the most important influence on young adults. Other people think that friends are the most important influence on young adults. Which view do you agree with? Use examples to support your position. ============================================================================== I agree with the point of view that family has the most important influences on young adults; the following are why I think so. I will divide my aspects of discussion into three parts; first,family is where everyone has his or her first close relations; and with family members everyone spends most of his or her time during their young ages. What they value, how they interact with others, and even the manner in which they talk and act are all taught and affected by their parents and other family members. Even though they would go to school and interact with their school mates or friends they make, what rooted in their minds came from the expereinces in family. Second, family is basically and intrinsically different from friendship; Some might probably have the chance to experience extraordinarily good friendship, and they cherish it and deem it valuable; however, just as blood is thicker than water, family are the ones that will never leave you, with friends continually alternating throughout each period of life. Third, family provides an authentic environment that love can be experinced. As we can see that many cases of happy marriage and happiness of successful persons attribute this fact to their origainal family;on the other hand, if someone lacks the love of family, results would also likely be the opposite. And this phenomenal effects can hardly be achieved by mere friendship. Friendship indeed plays an important role in everyone's life, and has its special and exceptional impacts on us. Nevertheless when I attemp to dig in my mind and find out what trully affect me, the early experiences of my life, which came from my family appears. So with my own experiences, and the points mentioned above, I definitely agree with that family plays the main factor that shapes a young adult's mind. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.182.160 ※ 編輯: alvin4123 來自: 140.112.182.160 (09/27 16:22)
文章代碼(AID): #18tUjck9 (ST-English)