[寫作班] 拖福第18週, vampiredog, 1

看板ST-English作者 (dog)時間16年前 (2008/08/10 12:46), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
When a foreign visitor wants to come to my country, I will suggest him/her going to Taipei or Tainan. And then I will give a good journey while him/her choose Taipei or Tainan. First, if the person chooses to visit Taipei, I will tell the person go to Wanhua that he/she can look around Longshan Temple in the morning. At the noon, we will go to the Gu Temple. When he/her finishes visiting Gu Temple, we will go to Danshuei to see sunset. Therefore, in the evening, we will go to the highest building -101 to see the night scenes of taiper. And then, I think the person must be hungry, so I suggest going Shihlin night market to eat all kinds of Taiwan’s food. The reasons of the journey which I suggest are the temple of Taiwan, which has the feature of Chinese culture. And the Gu Temple has the stand for artistic production of each dynasty; the sunset of Danshuei represents the leisurely and carefree of Taipei. Going 101 to see the night scenes shows another beautiful face of Taipei. Therefore, the night market is the biggest different feature to other country. Second, if the person chooses to visit Tainan, I will suggest him/her to visit ancient capital. Tainan is one of the earliest development cities of Taiwan. And Holland people had ever governed Tainan, so there is a different culture of Taiwan. Besides, the snack foods of Tainan are also famous, such as Salty rice pudding, Fried-Spanish Mackerel Thick Soup, Boiled-Milkfish Thick Soup, Fried Eel Noodles et al. And special historic monuments of Tainan are Anping Fort—Remains of Taiwan City, Tainan Confucius Temple, Chihkanlou, Erkunshen Fortress, Sacrificial Rites Martial Temple et al. These building are worthy to visit. So, if a foreign want to visit my country, I will give the journey which are above mention for him/her. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.37.143
文章代碼(AID): #18ddAZkx (ST-English)