[寫作班]托福第17周 vampiredog, 2

看板ST-English作者 (dog)時間16年前 (2008/07/22 10:08), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Someone says,“Technology has made the world a better place to live.” I agree this absolutely. But someone oppose it. Because they has other opinions for“technology make live better.” In order to support my viewpoints, I think giving some reasons for people is necessary. Why I agree the topic? There are my reasons. First, technology makes live more convenient. For example, when I was a senior high school student, cell phone was not universal. I remember that someone was always late when I had a date with my classmates. When everyone had arrived the dating place, the one was still late. And then, we call a phone to his home, his mother told us, " He was not at home.” At that time, we were anxious about him. Up to now, he is still late. But we are not anxious, because cell phone has been invented, we will use cell phone to communicate with him. Second, technology makes live safer. For example, when people constructed a building for long time ago, people must be through by animal or themselves. But now, technology is better than better. Therefore, people constructing a building are through by machine. They don't worry about that they can't do any action being dangerous and hurting animal. Third, technology makes live to be broaden out of Earth. Since space science has been investigated, Living in other heavenly bodies will come true. People never worry about Earth being full of people that lead environment to be not suit people. There are many reason and instances that I can show people why technology has made the world a better place to live. But above all, I think it is enough to support my viewpoint about this topic. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.137.83
文章代碼(AID): #18XK4JGB (ST-English)