[寫作班] 拖福第16週, vampiredog, 2

看板ST-English作者 (dog)時間16年前 (2008/07/14 09:50), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
I think that children should not begin learning a foreign language as soon as they start school.This is the point of view, which is my comment about the topic above. Someone must have other viewpoints, so let me find some reasons to support my viewpoint. There are many reasons supporting my viewpoint. I might be that everyone could find any reason to explain the viewpoint above. But I think the best important reason is that the language ability of child doesn't yet develop very well before school age. Why the reason support my viewpoint? Because the child are before school age, they must learn their mother language. If they learn foreign language at this time, I think child can not learn mother language as well as others, only learning mother language before school age. You might as me: “Can you give me any instance of this case? “ My answer is: “Yes.” The example is near me. The example is near me. The child is my nephew and niece. They live in Texas before school age. But my cousin want her children study in Taiwan, so they live in Taiwan now. We diner together last time, I try to speak and play with my nephew and niece in Chinese, but they can not speak Chinese. Although I can speak English, the elder member of family can't speak English mostly. So they can't communicate with them. Above the reason and the case, I don't agree that children should begin learning a foreign language as soon as they start school. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.137.83
文章代碼(AID): #18Uh3siJ (ST-English)