[寫作班] 拖福第15週, vampiredog, 2

看板ST-English作者 (dog)時間16年前 (2008/07/04 09:41), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
There are many jobs in the world. Some are high-paying job with long hours and some are lower-paying with shorter hours. Different people like different kinds of job, if someone ask me, "What kinds of job do you like." I think choosing a high-paying job with long hours is good. You must ask me,“why?" These are my reasons. If I have a high-paying job, I will let the life of my family better than better. Because the life will be privation if I don't have a high-paying job. Someday, my children tell me, “Our class will have a trip." And then, the child can't join that I don't have enough money. I think that will be a regret of my child. Although I only have little time with my family, when I earn enough money after few years, I will have more time to accompany with my family, have more money to do something I want to do, and do a lower-paying job easily. I always remember a sentence that my good friends tell me,“The real good friend is even that we can't get together frequently, after many years, we still know each other as the same as before. So I think that my friends can understand my dream. The important reason is if I earn money quickly, I will retire earlier than other people, and do something what I am interesting in. Above all, these are the reasons why I will choose a high-paying job. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.137.83
文章代碼(AID): #18RN-tbJ (ST-English)