[寫作班]第二禮拜題目-英文學習計畫 ........kfsfat

看板ST-English作者 (kfsfat)時間16年前 (2007/11/28 14:05), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
這是我完成的文章,裡面提到的方法只是寫作時隨便呼?的,僅供參考用 請大家欣賞一下吧,感謝 Plan of learning English well English, indeed, it is the most useful languages all over the world. Even though most of us were enforced on studying it since we were in the elementary school, however, we still cannot use it very well. Main factor is we did not have enough time to practice it. For this reason, there are two recommendations as follows: First, for reading and writing, I would like to choose reading materials which I like. Through reading articles, we can be familiar with the usage of vocabularies, grammars, as well as how to write the sentence more clearly. Meanwhile, choosing a headline as same as the article that you read, and writing it. At last, asking someone to correct. All I mentioned above is based on practicing. Second, for listening and speaking, both of them can be practiced at the same time.Searching for materials you like, such as movies, music…etc. In your free time, you can communicate with friends who also want to practice it. In conclusion, I would like to emphasize again, speaking is loud than action. By practicing it, you can understand what the wrong you spoke, written, made, after that, correct it. This is the most efficient way to learn English. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.62.186.136
文章代碼(AID): #17JGL2-G (ST-English)