[賽訪] Ana Ivanovic 14-01-2013

看板SRB-CRO作者 (Ajde!)時間11年前 (2013/01/16 02:27), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Q. Are you happy with your performance today? 滿意今天的表現嗎? ANA IVANOVIC: Well, to be honest, I expected tough match because we played few times in the past. I also lost once against her. I really wanted to make sure I work hard for each point and try to take away time for her because she likes to strike the ball and counter punch and use the pace of opponents. I was really pleased with my performance overall today. 老實說,我以為會是場硬戰,因為以前交手過好幾次,我也輸過一次。 我努力嘗試拿下每分並掌握節奏,因為她喜歡在底線回擊並調動對手。 整體來說,我很滿意今天的表現。 -- Q. How do you feel about the second round? 對第二輪有什麼看法? ANA IVANOVIC: It's a Grand Slam. You want to take it one match at a time. It's great I have a day in between to reset and prepare and plan for the next round. There is no easy matches. But it's a challenge. I enjoy it. I really hope I can perform well. 這是大滿貫,只專注於當下的比賽,很高興我有一天的時間休息準備下一輪。 沒有輕鬆的比賽,我樂於挑戰,希望我有好的表現。 -- Q. With preparation, the beginning of the year, do you feel you can go to the end in a Grand Slam like this? 在新年的一開始有著充分的準備,妳認為妳能在大滿貫走到最後嗎? ANA IVANOVIC: It's hard talking about it after first round. Last year, quarterfinals of US Open was the first time I play quarters since winning French Open. So it's very hard talking about winning. But I definitely feel my game, it's at a higher level than it was. There is tough opponents out there, lots of girls playing well. I feel like I can challenge all of them. It's going to be a good test to see how far I can go. 很難在第一輪結束後就談這個吧,去年的米網八強,是我贏得法網以來的第一個八強, 所以現在就談奪冠是很困難的,但我相信我場上的表現比過去好, 現在有很多女孩們表現優異,我想我可以挑戰她們任何人, 我將走的多遠將會是個很好的測試。 -- Q. How do you feel your serve is going at the moment? Are you feeling confident with it? 妳認為妳現在的發球如何? 更有自信了嗎? ANA IVANOVIC: Yeah, no, it's still a work in progress. Actually last week in Perth it was really good for most of the matches. I was very pleased with that. In practice it's always perfect. In matches it gets away from you sometimes. It's kind of normal. I try not to think too much about it, take my time for the next one. Many times if I have a bad toss, I serve a good serve the next one. Like I said, that's a work in progress. I'm happy I'm making more first serves and it's more aggressive, too. 痾,不,還在努力中,上週在伯斯,我很開心我的發球在大多數的時候還不錯, 在練習時,發球總是無懈可擊,但在比賽進行時,偶爾還是會荒腔走板,這很正常地。 我試著不要想太多,只想著下一球。很多次在我有可怕的拋球時,我就發了好球。 像我說的,仍在努力進步中。我很高興我提升我的一發,並更有攻擊性。 -- Q. Your ankle is okay? 妳的腳踝還好嗎? ANA IVANOVIC: Well, I'm definitely going to put some ice and do some treatments on it tonight. Hopefully it's fine. It didn't swell. 還是要冰敷,晚上還要做些治療,希望會好轉,腳踝並沒有腫脹。 http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/news/interviews/ 2013-01-14/201301141358167979870.html -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 134.208.33.7

01/16 02:29, , 1F
感謝翻譯!!!!Ana加油~
01/16 02:29, 1F

01/16 12:34, , 2F
原po加油111
01/16 12:34, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1GzP-5nw (SRB-CRO)