[新聞] Novak, Jelena ready for marriage

看板SRB-CRO作者 (西萌諾雷眼鏡小安迪翹臀)時間13年前 (2011/07/10 21:11), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Serbia’s top tennis player enjoys time at Cannes Festival with girlfriend Jelena Novak, Jelena ready for marriage Marija Radojkovic | 19. 05. 2011. - 00:02h CANNES “I am walking the red carpet with my girlfriend Jelena. This is a special experience for us,” wrote Novak on his Facebook profile on Saturday evening, while at the Cannes Film Festival with his girlfriend Jelena, awaiting the screening of The Beaver, featuring Mel Gibson and Jodi Foster. 「我跟我的女朋友Jelena一起走紅地毯,這對我們來說是個特別的經驗。」 大德於週六晚上在臉書上的留言,當時他和女友Jelena正等待由梅爾吉勃遜、茱蒂福斯特 主演的《海狸先生》放映。 Anyone who tuned in for Canal +’s live coverage of the red carpet show in Cannes could see Novak and Jelena showing off their love, sincere emotions, a true movie kiss, happiness and the joy of a young couple. 收看Canal+坎城紅地毯轉撥的觀眾可以看到大德和Jelena真摯的愛情、電影般的接吻, 小情侶的幸福甜蜜。 Although the two have always done their best to keep their private lives and intimacy away from the curious gazes of the public, they surrendered to the glamorous moment. The Cannes kiss is still resounding in the Serbian media and now many are wondering if the time when Novak will tie the knot is drawing nearer. 儘管兩人平時盡量杜絕外界對於私生活的好奇眼光,而在這迷人時刻小倆口選擇屈服。 塞爾維亞媒體持續關注在坎城的那個吻,現在也好奇是否在不久的將來大德就會結婚了。 The kiss is also a rebuttal of the recent rumours Djokovic and Jelena have broken up. 這個吻也打破了近來大德和Jelena分手的傳言。 - “Jelena is the love of my life. We have been together for a few years and her honesty is what I love about her and what keeps us happy and in love. She is capable, ambitious and strong,” said Novak. 「Jelena是我生命中的愛,我們在一起 好幾年了,她的真誠是我最喜歡的部分, 也是讓我們快樂和在一起的關鍵。她很有才華、抱負、堅強。」大德如是說。 Novak and Jelena nowadays live in Monte Carlo, and the tennis star’s favourite setting when the two of them are sitting in front of the television eating popcorn. 大德和Jelena現在定居於網球明星最愛的蒙地卡羅,坐在電視前,享受著爆米花。 - “I am young and I love to have a great time, I am in a great, stable relationship with a girl who is making me entirely happy. I won’t allow anything to disrupt what we have,” said Novak. 「我很年輕,樂於擁有美好時光, 我現在和一個能讓我真得很開心的女孩兒有著很棒、穩定的關係, 我不會讓任何事來阻礙我們目前所擁有的。」大德說。 Djokovic then brushed upon the notions of marriage and family. - “Roger Federer’s game improved and he gained psychological stability when he married his wife Mirka Vavrinec, and I intend to follow that route.” 大德有著組織婚姻與家庭的想法。「當Roger Federer和Mirka Vavrinec結婚後, 他的比賽提升了,心理素質也更加穩定,我想追隨他的腳步。」 -- The girl that stole tennis star’s heart 偷走網球明星心的那女孩 -Jelena Ristic was born in 1985 in Belgrade. Jelena Ristic 1985年生於貝爾格勒。 - She graduated from primary school in Belgrade and enrolled in Sports Comprehensive School as she was practicing tennis at the time. 她在貝爾格勒念完小學後,進入體育綜合學校,那時她打網球。 - Met Novak during high school. 跟大德在高中認識。 - After high school her parents sent her to Bocconi University – School of Economics in Milan. 高中之後,她的父母送她去年位在米蘭的Bocconi大學攻讀經濟。 - After graduation, she moved in with Novak in Monte Carlo and got a job in an office of the Libyan oil company Tamoil as a HR coordinator. 畢業之後,她搬去蒙地卡羅跟大德一起住,並在利比亞的石油公司Tamoil擔任人資專員。 - Early this year she submitted her PhD paper at the Bocconi University with the theme of management. 今年年初她繳交了她Bocconi University的管理博士論文。 - Jelena rarely appears in the media, but once stated: “I am not dating Novak in order to feel powerful. I am with him because I love him and because we love each other and not because some people look at us and envy us,” Jelena said and smiled when prompted if the wedding bells are getting closer for her. Jelena很少出現在鏡頭下,但曾有一次受訪提到,「我跟大德約會不是為了享受權力, 跟他在一起是因為我愛他,我們彼此相愛,不是因為旁人看到我們而因此羨慕我們。」 並笑著回答是否她就快要結婚了。 http://english.blic.rs/Culture-Showbiz/7659/Novak-Jelena-ready-for-marriage -- 太久沒翻了,不是很順,有錯煩請指證,謝謝XD -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.113.164.102 ※ 編輯: wop875 來自: 59.113.164.102 (07/10 21:12)

07/10 23:50, , 1F
推一個 他會不會在婚禮上搞笑阿 好期待
07/10 23:50, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1E6QKAiv (SRB-CRO)