Rivals agree confidence is key to Djokovic's Success

看板SRB-CRO作者時間13年前 (2011/05/22 13:06), 編輯推噓5(503)
留言8則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://tinyurl.com/44kvcd2 Novak Djokovic’s chief rivals all agree on one thing – confidence is the key to his perfect 37-0 record in 2011 and a 39-match win streak overall heading into Roland Garros. “Right now, he's probably defending better, but I think it has a lot of things [to do] about confidence,” Rafael Nadal said Friday in Paris. Nole幾位主要對手都同意一件事情:信心是他今年完美開賽記錄37-0和連續39勝的 關鍵原因。"現在他的防守更好了,但我覺得很大一部份的原因是信心。"Nadal週 五在巴黎這麼說。 The five-time Roland Garros champion has dropped four matches to Djokovic this year, all coming in ATP World Tour Masters 1000 finals in Indian Wells, Miami, Madrid and Rome. “Everybody knows how good Novak is and how good he can be, but he was the same a few years ago. Right now he's winning, and with the victories, his confidence is higher and higher every time,” the Spaniard said. 五屆的法網冠軍今年已經輸給Djokovic四次,全部都是ATP 1000大師賽的冠軍賽 ,印地安泉、邁阿密、馬德里、羅馬。"大家都知道Novak有多好,不過其實他和 過去幾年是一樣的,而現在他可以一直的獲勝,所以他的信心可以在每一次的獲 勝中越來越高。" World No. 3 Roger Federer is in Djokovic’s half of the draw at Roland Garros, and has lost to the Serbian three times in 2011. Like Nadal, the Swiss attributes Djokovic’s success to increased self-belief. “Now, he has more confidence; that's clear,” said Federer. 世界第三的Roger Federer法網在Djokovic這半邊,今年也輸給了塞爾維亞人三次 ,像是Nadal一樣,瑞士人說Djokovic的成功是因為相信自己,"很明顯的是,他 越來越有信心了。"Federer說。 “Sometimes before when it was windy or he didn't feel good, he was not fighting as much. But now, this winning streak shows that he's playing normally and that he's winning maybe easier than before. But he's the same player. He had some tight matches that he could have lost. He didn't… I don't believe he's different from my point of view. He was always finishing his matches very well.” "以前可能碰到風勢較大,或是他感覺不對勁,他的奮鬥意志就沒這麼多,但現在 這連勝的狀況說明了,他正常表現,他獲勝比以往輕鬆。但他還是一樣的選手,他 也有幾場幾乎要輸的比賽,可是他沒輸,我認為他和以前沒有不同,他一直都可以 將比賽好好的結束。" Andy Murray, who was two points away from handing Djokovic his first loss of the season in the Rome semi-finals, concurs with Nadal and Federer. “There's definitely no big technical changes. I think he's always been capable of playing great tennis. He's just doing it all the time now,” the World No. 4 said. Andy Murray只差兩分就可以在羅馬的四強結束Djokovic的連勝紀錄,和Nadal以及 Federer的意見一樣,"沒有什麼技術上太大的改變,我覺得他一直都可以打出很棒 的網球,只是現在的他一直都這麼做。" “I think he's got the right mentality on the court. He's been very solid throughout the whole year. He's starting tournaments very well, and when he's played against the top guys, he's raised his level, which maybe in the past he hadn't done. He's found a way of winning against them, and now obviously he's got a lot of confidence.” "我想他現在在球場上的心理狀態是正面的,整年的表現都很穩定,他開季表現就 很好,而當他和頂尖球員競爭時,他就提昇自己的水平,這是他過去幾年沒有做到 的,他找到了對抗他們獲勝的方式,而且現在他有更多的信心。" Djokovic has reached the semi-finals twice, in 2007 and 2008, and can guarantee his place atop the South African Airways 2011 ATP Rankings should he reach the final. Additionally, should the Serb advance to the championship match, he would surpass John McEnroe for the most wins to start a season without a loss. A title in Paris would tie Djokovic with Guillermo Vilas for the longest win-streak at 46 wins, something Federer is keeping his eye on. “ I'm following that very closely,” admitted the 2009 Roland Garros champion. Djokvoic在2007和2008年打進過兩次法網準決賽,而今年只要打進決賽,就可以 確保世界第一的位置,此外,只要塞爾維亞人前進到冠軍決賽,他也會超越John McEnroe開季最多連勝的紀錄。而贏下法網冠軍就會打平Guillermo Vilas最長的 46連勝紀錄。這也是Federer目前在關注的事情。"我一直在關注這件事情,"09 年法網冠軍坦承。 “What he did is incredible. I was not really surprised that he beat Rafa in Madrid, although I thought Rafa would win because of his results of the former years. But you should not forget that Rafa had lost in Miami and Indian Wells against Novak, too. So this is why it is interesting to follow what is going to happen, whether Novak will overcome Rafa or not. That's why I'm following this.” ""他目前所完成的事情很令人難以置信,我對於他能在馬德里擊敗Rafa不那麼意外, 我是認為Rafa會贏,因為他過去幾年在這場地的成績。但是你不能忘記Rafa已經在 邁阿密和印地安泉輸給Novak,所以這也是為什麼關注事情發展這麼有趣了,到底 Novak能不能戰勝Rafa,這是我在關注的事。" -- TOP 4的其他球員都認為Nole最大的進步是信心 技術上沒有很大改變,但信心加上穩定,以致於有目前這樣的好表現 過去兩三年實在是太起伏了 尤其是可恨的爛發球 XD -- ∕﹋﹋) ●. ·‧ ﹒ ·’、 ”· ﹒〝 · ▊﹌ ‧’ ·’ ﹐‧ ˙ ▆◣ ﹨ ︼ ┌┐ ┌┐ └┘ ▄▄ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.163.89.225

05/22 14:26, , 1F
簽名檔好可愛
05/22 14:26, 1F

05/22 14:56, , 2F
爛發球可恨+1000
05/22 14:56, 2F

05/22 16:54, , 3F
我覺得底線防守比以前進步,但主要還是狀態一直維持巔峰
05/22 16:54, 3F

05/22 16:55, , 4F
而且比賽中一直持續高能量
05/22 16:55, 4F